Main Menu

Why did Valve patch this?

Started by Tama, July 26, 2012, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Well the steak and GRU both increase your speed and from the looks of the video, both of them stack. Since both make you take mini crits and stack, it should make you take a regular crit, or something.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Quote from: Soda;5743Well the steak and GRU both increase your speed and from the looks of the video, both of them stack. Since both make you take mini crits and stack, it should make you take a regular crit, or something.

I'm almost sure that the GRU only made you take mini crits after the update, before i think it only made you take damage for having it out.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

static2601

I still have no idea what they patched, could you please just tell me?

Silent Muffin

The Same Reason Valve patched Crazy Legs on Scout, or the recent Equalizer nerf.... Simply Because they CAN...
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

leviathan

Probably because a heavy could use those 2 items, and pick up the intel with a medic healing him, so it would be like a 300 health scout.

Soda

Quote from: leviathan;5750Probably because a heavy could use those 2 items, and pick up the intel with a medic healing him, so it would be like a 300 health scout.
Yeah, but he would take full crits from any damage taken so he'd be dead within seconds. 195 melee damage would cut him down like butter.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Quote from: Soda;5751Yeah, but he would take full crits from any damage taken so he'd be dead within seconds. 195 melee damage would cut him down like butter.

2 Mini crit items don't mean you take full crits, and as i said before i don't think the GRU made you take mini crits, before the update.

Silent Muffin

Before the Update, all the GRU did was make you take 6 Damage per Second with them out, but The Buffalo Steak forces you to take mini-crits.

I don't believe Mini-Crits Stack though... I've shot somebody who was covered with Jarate, and I was buffed with the Buff Banner, and the guy still only took mini-crits.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!