Main Menu

Going away for a Bit.

Started by Silent Muffin, July 08, 2012, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Muffin

Hey Guys...

Recently, I've noticed that I barely have time to do much at all, whether it be playing video games or doing other activities, Seeing as I'm having to juggle College, and a Job now...

My Schedule will probably be back to normal sometime in Mid-August due to my Summer Quarter getting finished, thus I'll have more free-time. You'll still see me some between now and then, but not near as much as before.

The Few times that I will play TF2 will mostly be to practice/compete in UGC Highlander Season 7, and as we're already in week 6, I feel it's kinda late to turn back now on that.

Just thought I'd let you all know about what's up, and why you may not see me around for a little while.

Thanks for Reading!!    ~Muffin
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

DragonMasterNYC

Well thanks for the info, and hope you pass your classes.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.