Main Menu

Har har

Started by Flapjack, June 27, 2012, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flapjack

you see, valve now released meet the pyro and now,

i think pyro is insane even more now.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

leviathan

If you are just now learning this then you don't pay attention to anything at all.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

No i knew he was insane just not that insane to think that hes just blowing bubbles at shit

leviathan

I just said that he always believed that meaning he is not "more insane".

DragonMasterNYC

I just saw this myself a about an hour ago.

And people tell me TF2 hasn't gone to shit, well this is enough proof to me.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

yeah man alot of shit's going around in tf2 now everybodys raging like kids that didnt get any candy at the candy store.

leviathan

And also that is what happens when the pyro gets high.

Soda

At first this was a little disturbing, like a scenes from a horror movie, but then I remembered how a bullet/knife/jarate/grenade/rocket can solve that problem.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Lil_tankk

from what alot of people told me tf2 did go down a shit hole do to this video we expected something way better not funny

Flapjack

Quote from: Lil_tankk;5124from what alot of people told me tf2 did go down a shit hole do to this video we expected something way better not funny
kinda like that but their bitching like " the pyro is a brony " or " OMFG DA PYRO IS FEMALE LULZ SO COOLZ!!!!!! "

static2601

Lol, This is the koolest and funniest TF2 update ever. It changes my views on the Pyro. Valve really did good on this update, they still broke stuff but it was worth it!

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;5131Lol, This is the koolest and funniest TF2 update ever. It changes my views on the Pyro. Valve really did good on this update, they still broke stuff but it was worth it!
i agree, but if you still do like the tomislav they nerfed it, and crossbow has a 40% faster reload now, and PYRO VISON!

static2601

I still have that magic song stuck in my head. lol

Flapjack

everybody does :D

Ambrotus

better than the meet the medic movie. yes movie. it was fucking long enought to be a movie and it wasnt even as good as the rest of the "meet the" series.
at least this brought back the epicness of the old meet the videos.

thats all my rage.

leviathan

I've never heard of a 7 minute movie and i would say the meet the medic was one of the best.

Flapjack

i think the only ones that were good was the meet the medic meet the pyro and meet the demoman.

DragonMasterNYC

If they kept it all dark I wouldn't really look at it as the pyro on acid.

RockCambo

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5147If they kept it all dark I wouldn't really look at it as the pyro on acid.

What about bath salts, Dragon?

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: RockCambo;5452What about bath salts, Dragon?
Maybe, but then again if you was in Vent we could really get the conversation going.