Main Menu

NICT Daedalus Cyber Attack Alert System

Started by DragonMasterNYC, June 23, 2012, 06:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

I saw this today and felt like its the 90's all over again, but this time it's real. Leave it to the Japanese to make something like this. With this software you can monitor your networks for cyber attacks.

First thing I thought was Ghost in a Shell when watching this. Some even think about the movie Hackers, I can see why, but what do you guys think.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

leviathan

I've never seen proof that there are not giant robots hidden in some lab that nobody has ever heard of deep underground.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: NinnyChan;5017Oh wow, What's next? Giant robots?
Super secert dead space 2 monitier calls that pop up infront of your face whiling your killing necromorphs?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;5017Oh wow, What's next? Giant robots?
Well we already have a Gundam, not like it works like it should.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5023Well we already have a Gundam, not like it works like it should.

We need to stop making ipods smaller and making it work.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;5026We need to stop making ipods smaller and making it work.
They don't car since people want their iPods and iPhones. What they need to do is let Android just take over the market. It's only because Apple never had anything new to offer the tech industry except Firewire, which USB has most of the market still. Maybe if we didn't have all these limitations like money it would be easier to work on.