Main Menu

Cuddlies/ friendlies issue.

Started by Soda, June 10, 2012, 11:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Okay, so today I was playing in the server, only to find the entire population of the server in the disco room, sitting there, not doing jack shit. Every time someone wanted to kill, this asshole named "darkrune" would just bitch about being "friendly" and crap. I was actually happy Ninny was on console to mute darkrune because he was running around the server and begging for mercy like a total pansy. I am sick of these damn friendlies coming into the server and ruining my favorite server, clan and map for me. I want to make a vote to adopt a policy of a kick/ban or any other actions on friendlies in the server, because this is total stupidity. What are we supposed to do with those guns? Scratch our ass?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

Personally, I agree. When I got on TF2, All I heard were people bitching about not to kill them, Or how they were friendly. When I get on TF2 I get on to kill people, Not hold hands and sing songs.

SakanaSama

the decision to ban them is far above my head, but I'm not a big fan on people who don't fight until they are being dominated

MR.YUM YUMS

honestly i dont care for friendlys but it does get annoying when no one kills each other, how about we have one area of the damn ua map be friendly like the disco room and people can do their own thing will other people do their own thing so no one bitches and everyone is happy.
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

Flapjack

Erm... soda isn't there already a rule to perma ban cuddly's on sight along time ago back in space, people will alway cry about killing people in the disco room saying its a friendly zone and always trying to get people banned for killing in that one room, its like what people did with minecraft before static removed it.

--- Update ---

Quote from: MR.YUM YUMS;4660honestly i dont care for friendlys but it does get annoying when no one kills each other, how about we have one area of the damn ua map be friendly like the disco room and people can do their own thing will other people do their own thing so no one bitches and everyone is happy.
No rule on killing so people could still kill in that disco room, plus i love seeing how much they would rage at me.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

leviathan

That's because your a troll flap.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

lulks

I'll be honest. I do not care for friendlies. They shouldn't be banned outright though. Of course, if they become very annoying, that does deserve a ban. If it is just a little thing, I wouldn't worry about it. If a huge "OMG NO KILLING GUIS" thing happens though, that should deserve a ban.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Flapjack

Quote from: lulks;4664I'll be honest. I do not care for friendlies. They shouldn't be banned outright though. Of course, if they become very annoying, that does deserve a ban. If it is just a little thing, I wouldn't worry about it. If a huge "OMG NO KILLING GUIS" thing happens though, that should deserve a ban.
every friendly trys to get somebody banned for killing thats why i love to see them rage at me to see how far they would go with it, they really should'nt be "trolled" that easy on things.

Soda

Maybe banning them is a little too far, but I still say appropriate admin consequences should be carried out. These friendlies are potential server crashers, like what happened yesterday morning (or night for you guys). I literally shat bricks when I saw everyone sitting in the disco room not doing anything.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

MR.YUM YUMS

on second thought screw friendlys

--- Update ---

they do get anying with there bitching and i was on today and this guy did not know me and wanted to get an admin to kick me. really for playing the damn game? pansys but banning the kind of goes to far if worse comes to worse kicking them will pry teach them a lesson.

--- Update ---

annoying*

leviathan

Having friendly's in the disco room sometimes isn't that bad but when they try to get people kicked or banned for killing them or wont shut up then they should be kicked/banned.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

lulks

Quote from: leviathan;4673Having friendly's in the disco room sometimes isn't that bad but when they try to get people kicked or banned for killing them or wont shut up then they should be kicked/banned.

I agree with this. Hehe, I remember one time, there were a bunch of friendlies in the disco room. I ended up killing most of them with my Zatoichi ;)
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

static2601

Quote from: Soda;4657Okay, so today I was playing in the server, only to find the entire population of the server in the disco room, sitting there, not doing jack shit. Every time someone wanted to kill, this asshole named "darkrune" would just bitch about being "friendly" and crap. I was actually happy Ninny was on console to mute darkrune because he was running around the server and begging for mercy like a total pansy. I am sick of these damn friendlies coming into the server and ruining my favorite server, clan and map for me. I want to make a vote to adopt a policy of a kick/ban or any other actions on friendlies in the server, because this is total stupidity. What are we supposed to do with those guns? Scratch our ass?
Freindlies/ cuddlies in the server, sitting around doing nothing because they dont like to fight is stupid and if I see it alot, im gonna start kicking, but if your having fun, in the disco room, with your friends and someone wants to fight when all others would rather sit there and chat, then thats fine. It's when they come in just to do that is when its wrong. People may play all day long then decide to take a break and fuck around, then thats fine. if someone wants, they can run in there and kill them all and theyll bitch, I know, but it's the nature of the game. I don't think we should adopt an anti friendly rule for this reason.
I go in the server and I sit idle in the disco room to just chill out, mostly when there nothing going on or im tired of fighting. Others are probably the same way. By making this policy, you might has well ban furry and pony shit aswell and label the server as hardcore. Which wouldn't be that bad I just think that most people would rather just have fun, then play seriously all the time.
Oh and why are cody, catpost and 1dude voting? they havent been in the server since i can remember. Apparently someone invited them here just to vote to get this passed im guessing.

MegaSuperGeneral

I'm not going to vote on this but I am going to state my opinion on it.  first off it's a shooting game, so you are going to get shot at. There's nothing wrong with saying your friendly however you should really stay out of where the main battle is taking place. In this map the battle mostly takes place in the tunnels so if you're running around the tunnels you are most likely going to get shot. You could call the disco room a piece room or friendly room .However keep in mind it is a shooting game and your friendly room may come under fire is going to happen .I'm not against friendlies . I just know it will only last for so long until someone kill somebody and it's usually over a domination .  I don't think you should be punished for being a friendly but if you are going friendly please stay out of the battle.

If there was a true peaceful room. This is what I would suggest. The peaceful room would be a room that would not have access other than walking through a door or teleporter. Also could not fire into this peaceful room. Once inside the peaceful room you would be stripped of all your weapons. Then when you're done in the peaceful room and you wish to leave you would walk through a teleporter that would take you back to your spawn point.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;4675Freindlies/ cuddlies in the server, sitting around doing nothing because they dont like to fight is stupid and if I see it alot, im gonna start kicking, but if your having fun, in the disco room, with your friends and someone wants to fight when all others would rather sit there and chat, then thats fine. It's when they come in just to do that is when its wrong. People may play all day long then decide to take a break and fuck around, then thats fine. if someone wants, they can run in there and kill them all and theyll bitch, I know, but it's the nature of the game. I don't think we should adopt an anti friendly rule for this reason.
I go in the server and I sit idle in the disco room to just chill out, mostly when there nothing going on or im tired of fighting. Others are probably the same way. By making this policy, you might has well ban furry and pony shit aswell and label the server as hardcore. Which wouldn't be that bad I just think that most people would rather just have fun, then play seriously all the time.
Oh and why are cody, catpost and 1dude voting? they havent been in the server since i can remember. Apparently someone invited them here just to vote to get this passed im guessing.
cody still checks the site static...

DragonMasterNYC

I have said this may times, just run up in there and kill them, they don't want to die they will have to find another spot on the server to hide. This server is a free for all so they can't say anything about when it comes to who can or can't be killed. If they still to bitch about, it start a friendly search and destroy mission, once they leave they free up space for normal players. Hence the reason we never originally got rid of them.

Happy Hunting.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

MR.YUM YUMS

dragon and static i couldnt have said it better

tman

yeah i agree with static and dragon too

SuperKamiGuru

Dragon's idea is what I have dedicated my time to on the server. All friendlies know that once they ask to not be killed, I'll be the first to kill them.
Pecking order...

Lil_tankk

Omg not this again  next time theres an admin on turn friendlyfire and kill the pansy lol

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Lil_tankk;5062Omg not this again  next time theres an admin on turn friendlyfire and kill the pansy lol
Well this what I used to do since I was always on red and the clan seem to like blue for some odd reason I just tell em in vent where everyone is.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

well it should star i hate people that just there doing nothing takes up sapce and make the game so boring trust me im comming back and i see a pansy like that adminalert or find a way to make him r her die

Flapjack

tankk isn't adminalert for big things like people hacking the server?

Lil_tankk

look shut it u already on my nerves for going inside my house with leva with out my permision both of yous are in sum shit now

Flapjack

im not trying to be a grammar nazi now tankk but you do need to work on it just a little bit just saying.