Main Menu

Cuddlies/ friendlies issue.

Started by Soda, June 10, 2012, 11:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil_tankk

Like i said before shut the fuck up u and your butt buddy levi are in my nerves so fuck of

leviathan

Quote from: Lil_tankk;5098Like i said before shut the fuck up u and your butt buddy levi are in my nerves so fuck of

For the last fucking time i am not flaps butt buddy infact i fucking hate him.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

lulks

Frankly Flapjack, you are dead to me. Leviathan, I hated you from the start. Oh, by the way, although Levi will not admit it, they are brothers.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Flapjack

Quote from: lulks;5116Frankly Flapjack, you are dead to me. Leviathan, I hated you from the start. Oh, by the way, although Levi will not admit it, they are brothers.
why i am dead to you lulksy?

leviathan

Quote from: lulks;5116Frankly Flapjack, you are dead to me. Leviathan, I hated you from the start. Oh, by the way, although Levi will not admit it, they are brothers.

No we are not i said that sarcastically.

DragonMasterNYC

Guys this really isn't the place for this. You want to fight pm each other or kill each other in game.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5121Guys this really isn't the place for this. You want to fight pm each other or kill each other in game.
WELL I would BUT TANKK LULKS AND LEVI ARE NEVER ON TF2 ARARARARARARARARARR

leviathan

Quote from: Flapjack;5127WELL I would BUT TANKK LULKS AND LEVI ARE NEVER ON TF2 ARARARARARARARARARR

Actually it is you who is rarely on your always playing cod or some other crap game.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;5128Actually it is you who is rarely on your always playing cod or some other crap game.
Sure far cry 2 was a crap game, fuck you.

Ambrotus

i enjoy killing people. but sometimes, i just want to sit the the opponents base and hi five.

leviathan

And you will most likely be killed on sight for that reason.

Flapjack

not if your in the top of the base but if your not your gonna get your spine ripped out, that is if some people have spines.