Main Menu

UA Hunger Game results

Started by DragonMasterNYC, May 07, 2012, 02:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

First 2 rounds were won by xxDeloxx while the last round was won by RockCambo.

You guys win a one way ticket to The End in the RPG server to kill the dragon and claim the egg.

They have also received invites to the Firefall Beta.

Congratulations to our winners.

The next Hunger Games will be announced at a later date, most likely it will be at the beginning of next month.

UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

Good job! I should have stayed for the last two rounds. Speaking of the dragon egg: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/827863-dragon-mounts-081-wip/ This mod would be awesome if had multiplayer support.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

May the odds forever be in your favor! that is until I return in a blaze of glory!

DragonMasterNYC

They made something that was multiplayer but it needs Spout and Spoutcraft to work but, the dragons don't come from eggs and it is very server intensive. Not to mention that Spout has a huge impact on the server as well.

Bighead2496

With your permission dragon id like to build a stadium for which this is to be played next time.

Flapjack

Quote from: Bighead2496;4681With your permission dragon id like to build a stadium for which this is to be played next time.
you would need atleast 6 people to help you with that bighead plus dragon did you forgot about the survival games this month???
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;4683you would need atleast 6 people to help you with that bighead plus dragon did you forgot about the survival games this month???
I never forgot I just didn't have a new map to load up, and nothing special to give away. See if I had a job and extra cash I would get a few things for the winners, but that's not happening.

People can build it, but A) they can't play in the games since they know what is in each chest and how to get there or B) they leave empty chest around the world which I can fill just before the game starts.

Flapjack

why not give away stranges like bighead tryed to do with his sniper stuff he never did.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;4687why not give away stranges like bighead tryed to do with his sniper stuff he never did.
I don't have anything like that to give away though, All I have extras of are Vintage weapons, that is unless i gave those away.

When someone wins a game/tournament I like to give them something that's worth it. A beta key, a game, computer hardware... things like that, but in game items, aren't worth anything.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Flapjack;4687why not give away stranges like bighead tryed to do with his sniper stuff he never did.

actually i did, but you didn't show up,

leviathan

Well you could still have it just for fun and try to put random items in the chests. And bighead i was there at the time you said your sniper tournament was but it never happened.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

didnt you have your sniper stuff  on a locked server? alot of people said they didnt come to it

--- Update ---

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4689I don't have anything like that to give away though, All I have extras of are Vintage weapons, that is unless i gave those away.

When someone wins a game/tournament I like to give them something that's worth it. A beta key, a game, computer hardware... things like that, but in game items, aren't worth anything.
i barely care about the prizes i just like to play the survival games it would be nice if you had something but we should atleast play it till you get more stuff.

DragonMasterNYC

Ya but I wanna give something back to you guys, not just a announcement about who won and the chance to kill the Dragon.

leviathan

Maybe a few diamonds instead?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: leviathan;4706Maybe a few diamonds instead?
Ya let me make them magically appear, that's legit.

Flapjack

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4731Ya let me make them magically appear, that's legit.
i would'nt want us to just spawn diamonds as a reward.

tman

hopefully im going to buy a game on steam soon so i can join in on group chats

leviathan

Quote from: tman;4741hopefully im going to buy a game on steam soon so i can join in on group chats

So what does that have to do with the hunger games?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: leviathan;4760So what does that have to do with the hunger games?
Absolutely nothing since he said this in the raffle thread.

Ambrotus

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4689I don't have anything like that to give away though, All I have extras of are Vintage weapons, that is unless i gave those away.

i agree, that stranges arnt really a good prize, but if you decide to use them ever and im still playing minecraft, i give some stranges for this..

Edit--
if you want i can give you another firefall beta key in which you could use as a prize.

Edit again---

i actually have quite a few games on steam i could add too if you wanted. (maybe)

Cold Assassin

I have a couple gift passes and also guest passes in my steam. I have 3 guest passes (3 day) for the new red orchestra and 3 gift passes from steam employee on a Zombie game or something

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

static2601

Ill donate any $10 game/hat/item from steam for the cause.

DragonMasterNYC

I think a game would be good remember there can be up to 3 different winners so make sure you have $30 around for it.

static2601

hmm, well main prize can be the game and some other stuff and 2nd, 3rd can be the rest of the prizes.