Main Menu

Pret and Kratos :/

Started by Codbarley, April 06, 2012, 07:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codbarley

So apparently, a frequent user of our mariokart server is on a bad standing with Kratos. According to him over steam chat:

So I told him what I thought based on my limited knowledge of dealing with admins:

After that, I told him I'd see what I could do to solve the problem. I only have his side of the story, so I'm posting it here to see if i can get the whole story. What say you kratos?

Trinity

Are we 8 years old and in elementary school here folks?  Are we not all past the age of being tattle tails? This is the second post this week about Kratos.  Can't you guys work it out amongst yourselves? If an admin is abusing their powers then the managers will find out about it and deal with it accordingly.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Dark

If you truly have a trouble with an admin, then take it to him directly and explain it in a calm and mature manner, sheesh.
So much for drama...

Flapjack

Quote from: Dark;4010If you truly have a trouble with an admin, then take it to him directly and explain it in a calm and mature manner, sheesh.
So much for drama...
You got that right on the drama
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

lulks

Pret appears to be either a troll or a kid, judging from his terrible grammar.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Well Pret needs to take this up with Kratos not you, if anything this is something the managers should take care of.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.