Main Menu

Kratos is a ragegagger

Started by angrynewb, April 02, 2012, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrynewb

ragged on me for telling him he was owned when i killed him. several of us had done it 100 times to each other playing around before he logged on.  gagged me then started talking some mad shit, kid needs to grow up...
anything goes as long as kratos isnt the one being made fun of.

Flapjack

Ragegagged? i dont know if he would just gag you like that for no reason something else had to of happened
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Silent Muffin

Well, In My Opinion, Saying it isn't very nice in the first place. But spamming it again and again is certainly not nice at all. I feel it was put in place for a good reason as you were speaking it toward me as well. It's kinda our job as clan members to be nice to one another. He probably wouldn't have cared if you only said it once, but multiple times per kill is a bit much, but that's just my opinion.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

angrynewb

Quote from: Silent Muffin;3923Well, In My Opinion, Saying it isn't very nice in the first place. But slamming it again and again is certainly not nice at all. I feel it was put in place for a good reason as you were speaking it toward me as well. It's kinda our job as clan members to be nice to one another. He probably wouldn't have cared if you only said it once, but multiple times per kill is a bit much, but that's just my opinion.

maybe so but i had said and had it said to me 100 times before he logged on.  The whole freaking server was saying it to each other and noone was crying till it was said to kratos. This is not the first time i feel singled out by kratos either. Kratos has this idea that he can do whatever he wants to anyone but not take anything in return.

edit: but from here on out i can assure you i will never speak in chat again while kratos is on.

Silent Muffin

Well, I don't remember anybody else doing it at all since yesterday morning, and that was when only about 8 people were on, and then they only said it once. Also, it would have been wise to listen to him on the mic when he was warning you, because I do remember that. Also, one of the rules is to respect one another, especially admins. And for another thing, he never says that, and neither do I, so that's probably another reason why.. That's just plain common courtesy.
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

angrynewb

I took about a 30 - 45 min afk break from when everyone was saying owned till i came back on and said it to kratos. Maybe in that time it was squashed or maybe it just got old.  You said up above i had said it to you but i was gagged right after i said it to kratos and i hadn't said it before that in 30 to 45 mins while i was afk. you where right along with him in voice as if you where his sidekick.

I agree i shouldn't have said it to him more then once but i think most is due to the fact that 3 out of 3 times i have spoke in chat while kratos was playing he has threatened to mute me.

first time was a week or 2 ago he got mad that i killed him with huntsman and said "you know it doesn't matter when you kill someone with the huntsman" my reply was "it matters to the person i killed"  he then said "trolling is not allowed here and that sounds like trolling keep it up and i will ban you" i think at that point i said something like "orly, you can trash talk all day but if i say something im trolling" thats when he told me he was allowed to rage but i wasn't allowed to troll. This happened again a few days later and i just stopped talking while he was on. Then last night when that happened i just didn't care, i felt like he was a cry baby who just didn't like it when the tables were turned.

Like i said earlier i wont chat anymore when Kratos is on, nor will i ever say owned or anything similar. I still feel kratos is a pos.

Silent Muffin

Well, that is purely your decision.. It's just the only real reason I was siding with him was that I also agreed that it wasn't nice to say that, nor did I even have a microphone, as I used chat all the time.
ORDER NOW!!!!

LucKy

Fight!...Fight!...Fight!... LOL
Can't believe I missed this argument.

angrynewb

silent if i upset you then im sorry. I didnt start the owned thing last night and only started playing along after it had been said to me. Typically i play with voice turned off and if someone had complained about it over voice i wouldn't not have heard it. I didn't do it to you or anyone else to cause distaste and was only doing it out of fun. Hell several times i said owned after someone killed me. It was all meant to be in good taste but unfortunately not everyone sees eye to eye. Again i apologize to you and anyone who may have felt I was being a douch. Had some good fun fights lastnight in the tunnels and maybe we all got a little carried away.

--- Update ---

Quote from: LucKy;3931Fight!...Fight!...Fight!... LOL
well you didnt miss much, i think it all lasted about 30 seconds before i lost my ability to talk back. :)

krazyswagga

Angry.Bad move.Expect punishment.

Flapjack

first time i reading this your "Fight!...Fight!...Fight!" made me luagh.

Silent Muffin

Meh, well I'm sorry myself for being like that.. It's just, I've had bad experiences with people like that who were genuinely trying to be trolls, and I wasn't really sure... If I would have known you were really kidding, I wouldn't have acted the way I did.. At least you understand, and I hope you can forgive me for this petty argument... I also find it funny that the most petty of problems have the biggest arguments. xD
ORDER NOW!!!!

LucKy

No don't apologize! Fight to the death!
Lol jk yea there nice again.

angrynewb

I really though everyone understood i was playing around. Like i said several of us had been saying it for a while before i had gone afk and it was all in fun. I will admit the first few times it was said to me after getting killed i kinda had a bad taste in my mouth until i caught on that it was just people playing around. After the 45 min afk i suppose it had died down or stopped completely and i didn't realize it, the server population can rotate greatly in just 45 mins so i came back with the same mindset i had left with but with many different players in the server. My mistake.  

I think Kratos and i just have a big issue with first impressions. Mine of him is a rager and his of me is a troll. Im sure we are both correct to some degree.

Silent Muffin

Oh Well... Water Under the bridge... Sometimes I'm a troll both intentionally and unintentionally. I'm a troll intentionally sometimes when I go Pyro and use the Phlogistonator or Backburner for fun, and unintentionally when I get 4+ heads on my Eyelander and kill almost everybody easily... But it's all in good fun... It's fun to troll sometimes, and it's fun to get trolled to some degree.
ORDER NOW!!!!

Codbarley

It's kinda an accepted rule that you shouldn't disrespect an admin, especially if you aren't on any kind of terms with them. For example, I can fuck with kratos cuz we are on a pretty good standing, but if he doesn't know you before hand and you start talking shit to him, well, I'd be pretty irritated too.

It's also an accepted rule that Kratos is a rage EVERYTHING. :P

angrynewb

your right i was out of line.

krazyswagga

Quote from: angrynewb;3941your right i was out of line.
Hahaha..
haha...
Where have I heard this?
Yea,everytime some one does something stupid,they regret it after.

RockCambo

Lucky your in the clan too. So treat people with the same amount of respect and charity as you would want to be. Just sayin'.

Now angry, as for this whole situation I am not picking sides, but if you did spam the same remark enough times to the point of it potentally violating rules then you bought a free ticket to punishment central. Now on the other hand in relations to the parts of your posts that state that Kratos believes he is above everyone else and makes a fuss when he doubts that, it really can't be acknowledged or denied. It entirely depends on the frequency of occurences that would contribute evidence about your claims. If he believes he is, he believes he is. No other admin can help it save for maybe Static. The only thing negative about it should it be true is that if he wrongfully or unnecessarily punishes a player for no clear reason. Then it would just be a case of Admin abuse. In this case it is not abuse, just a legitimate punishment for a form of rule breaking. If you ticked Kratos off because you kept saying you were killing him, he has all rights of dishing out a gag/mute. Don't do it next time and learn from your mistakes.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Kratos

Hope this thread was worth it to you newb. You've made an enemy out of me. Not because you called me a rage gagger or a "pos", but because you went behind my back and posted shit about me. *Epic music starts* See you on the server, bitch.

Flapjack

Quote from: Kratos;3949Hope this thread was worth it to you newb. You've made an enemy out of me. Not because you called me a rage gagger or a "pos", but because you went behind my back and posted shit about me. *Epic music starts* See you on the server, bitch.
:D this is why i like kratos.

angrynewb

Quote from: Kratos;3949Hope this thread was worth it to you newb. You've made an enemy out of me. Not because you called me a rage gagger or a "pos", but because you went behind my back and posted shit about me. *Epic music starts* See you on the server, bitch.

i would hardly call posting in an open forum behind your back.
 You want an apology? Sorry i spammed owned in chat and broke the rules. Im also sorry that im so much better looking than you, for proof i have attached a photo i took of myself recently, i think after viewing you will understand where i get my matter of fact attitude, leet headshot skill and my just pure awesomeness. Its a burden to just be too awesome sometimes. See you in the server. bitch

Codbarley

And THATS why kratos doesn't like you.

angrynewb

we will learn to love each other

Kratos

Either you're really new or you're stupid. I don't look at the forums often, only reason heard about this was from static. You take your problems up with me, or I assure you... I WILL make you suffer!