Main Menu

Kratos is a ragegagger

Started by angrynewb, April 02, 2012, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angrynewb

i still thought that photo was funny. oh well. Im good with everything and look forward to my continued playing time with everyone.

Kratos i really am sorry this got blown out of proportion, my first impression of you put a bad taste in my mouth as i am sure mine did to you. If you still harbor bad feelings to me then we can work it out off this thread.
Semper Fi

Cold Assassin

Kratos you owe me, so make it up with angerynewb!

DragonMasterNYC

Kratos make up with newb.

We don't need more drama.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Codbarley

Give him a big ol' smooch on the cheek!

LucKy

you could do it Doggie Style ! lol jk

DragonMasterNYC

Alright I don't really think its funny anymore, even if it's a joke to you.

Codbarley

Yeah lucky you kinda took that too far.

LucKy

Oh i see no one likes to laugh and smile ok ill make sure to next time to say something from the consitution or refere to an ammendment or talk in words that are never used any more or talk in paragraphs like some of you.

Codbarley

lucky think of it this way. how does a platonic kiss on the cheek relate to having gay sex? you can joke, but when you go that far its just not funny.

angrynewb

LucKy

I think to it as I make jokes then make sure people know it's a joke then people laugh, except you cod I guess.
Also thx angry!

Trinity

There is an appropriate time and place for joking around. Joking isn't appropriate when it comes to serious matters. It is especially out of place when those in authority are not amused.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

angrynewb

Quote from: Trinity;3986There is an appropriate time and place for joking around. Joking isn't appropriate when it comes to serious matters. It is especially out of place when those in authority are not amused.
Your right Trinity and this horse has been beat to death.
also greetings from Huntsville.

LucKy

I'm not a horse I'm a gorrilla

angrynewb

This gorrilla* has been beat to death

LucKy

No I'm alive but bored of this
Thread ended

Cold Assassin

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ADMIT DEFEAT!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

DragonMasterNYC

And we need to get you back on your meds.