Main Menu

New Manager

Started by Trinity, March 11, 2012, 11:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Hi everyone!

For those of you who may not know me I am Trinity. I joined the clan September of last year. I have been friends with several of you for years. Some of you guys I have not formally met yet.  Once in a blue moon you might find me on the tf2 server. Usually I am on the minecraft server and on vent.

Due to events of the last couple of weeks Humancatpost has decided to step down as manager and leave the clan. He had his reason for doing so which we are not going to dwell on. This evening I was voted in to take his place as manager. Helping to manage a clan isn't new to me as I did this in my previous clan. When I left my previous clan to join here I was glad for the break in managing and a chance to not have any responsibility but to just enjoy the camaraderie of others. Now I feel I am rested enough to help manage UA.

I want to thank Cold Assassin, DragonMasterNYC, NinnyChan and Static for having confidence and trust in me. I want all of us to forget about the events of the last couple of weeks and get back to being a cohesive group of people who enjoy gaming. If any of you have a problem and need someone to talk to please feel free to contact me

Thanks!

Trinity
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Tama

You're welcome. I also agree we should forget about the past.

DragonMasterNYC

I tend not to dwell on the past, only because the future always seems to be better.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

You can never change the past, but it is always possible to change the future. Dwelling on the past will get you nowhere.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Lil_tankk

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa congrats trin

Bighead2496

congradulations trin on your promotion. the position was given to the right person for the job. but let us not dread the past, but we cannot forget the past. for those who do not learn from history, theyae doomed to repeat it.

Cold Assassin

Welcome to the management team. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)