Main Menu

Bit of an upgrade?

Started by humancatpost, February 16, 2012, 12:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

I see the KF server is starting to fill up during the day.  What difficulty is it on?  Also, I think adding a few custom maps to the rotation, chosen by yours truly (also 1dude and Cody), would spice things up a bit.  No mods though, people want to level here.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

leviathan

custom maps would be cool or maybe voting for maps instead of just random maps
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

RockCambo

Don't leave out Doom-related maps.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Flapjack

Quote from: RockCambo;3586Don't leave out Doom-related maps.
thats what i was thinking of i know people made some pretty good doom maps on killing floor.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

humancatpost

It all depends on how they play.  Simple perk leveling maps are out.  Maps with just one room are a no.  Anything that smells like a dead horse is probably not going to make the cut.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

SuperKamiGuru

I think KF-Deck16 should be added if it is not already (I haven't started playing on the server yet but I probably will soon)!
Pecking order...

Cold Assassin

Will do

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

--- Update ---

Done! KF-Deck16 is installed and running.

SuperKamiGuru

We also need Ganja Farm Reweeded, RE Mansion Story (<---- a bit of a long map but really fun), and defence-c1
Pecking order...

Ambrotus

if i end up finishing my own map. and thats an if, who would i show it to?