Main Menu

Vappy Halentine's Day!

Started by humancatpost, February 14, 2012, 11:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

Or whatever.  Today is the overly commercialized excuse to gorge yourself with chocolate and request love and attention from others.  Feel free to celebrate it by giving people Dalokahs Bars in TF2 or something.  To be honest, I didn't even know today was a holiday until yesterday when I saw heart-shaped balloons on a restaurant.  Anyways, have fun and don't get too fat.

<3,
UA Staff
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Photoncc

Fappy Valentines to you to, now eat those damn chocolates before they melt.

humancatpost

It's cold outside, I'll do it when I'm good and damn ready!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Trinity

I'll accept any donations of unwanted chocolate.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

krazyswagga

Lil_tankk

what is vday never heard of it

krazyswagga

Quote from: Lil_tankk;3526what is vday never heard of it
The day where couples brag about being a couple and later break up.
The day where people think it's "special" to give presents to their couple when it should be like that everyday.
:v

Trinity

I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

video game loser

All I saw yesterday is people giving rings to each other on TF2, and to make that fact most of it was To make funny little whip's that costs $100.

humancatpost

I want a ring.  I don't care what it's for.  Give me one.  Now.

DragonMasterNYC

Man I done forgot that yesterday was a holiday, not having a girl friend for a few years will do that to you. Then again holidays don't mean much to me any more it's just another day.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.