Main Menu

Le over

Started by krazyswagga, February 10, 2012, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazyswagga

This isn't a post anymore :V

humancatpost

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

I will be there this Saturday, sorry about last week I was working in the server room.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

This will be fun times, I'm sure of it.  Is there a script or what?  What's my motivation?
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

krazyswagga

Quote from: humancatpost;3505This will be fun times, I'm sure of it.  Is there a script or what?  What's my motivation?
I'm still looking at the script.I'll post it up about Thursday.
If it's going to be you guys, decide who will be the captain and the person who goes with him.

humancatpost

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;3539I nominate not me to be captain.
Well I guess I'll be going down with the ship.

humancatpost

Or beaching it and taking the first raft off, depending on what kind of captain you are.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;3579Or beaching it and taking the first raft off, depending on what kind of captain you are.
I don't know lets see what happens.

humancatpost

Raise the anchors, maties!  We be settin' sail!