Main Menu

Forum Game: Capture the Hill

Started by RockCambo, January 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RockCambo

A simple game I brought over from another forum I frequent...

The objective is simple: Capture the hill using your imagination. The rules are, you can't recapture the hill immediately after someone captures it from you. You'll have to wait a while before recapturing (lets say 2+ or so posts after you lost control). Also try not to repeat what someone else posts. This game is also about originality.

Here's an example:

Guy 1 owns the hill.

Guy 2 takes a pickaxe and drives it into the skull of Guy 1. He pushes Guy 1's body off the hill. He now owns it.

Now since this is the first post, I claim the hill.

Now your move.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Bighead2496

bighead uses diggy diggy hole. its super effective. i now own the hill

DragonMasterNYC

Dragon uses his 50 Cal to pick off Bighead. Now I own the hill, but I warn you I sleep with 1 eye open.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Static drops a bomb on the hill killing dragon. There is no more hill.

RockCambo

Rebuilds the hill using Magicks, and throws a grenade disguised as a beer bottle at Static. He picks it up to take a drink, but explodes a moment later. I own the hill.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

humancatpost

Uses !kick @all.  I own the hill.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Fires a Cruise Missile at the hill, and parachute down to the hill. Now I own the hill.

humancatpost

Screw owning the hill, I'll just live in the cave in the side of it.  I win because nobody gives a shit about hobos.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

kingyorri

FIRES TACTICAL NUKE!

I own the hill now.

Bighead2496

Gains control of the US military. Calls in air support to blow up king. Then builds trenches, missle battiers, air base, tank traps, land mines, pill boxes, Sets up a network of early warning systems, builded silos for nukes, and more silos for anti missle missles, has Light, and Heavy tanks arranged as followed. Light, Light, Light, Heavy, Light, Heavy. then puts together a continginacy of Marines, SEALs, Army Rangers, And airforce para-rescuemen to repel any beer light or heavy armed enemies.

Then begins taking over surronding hills and fortifies them like this hill.

Check and mate.
what can you do to capture all of these hills?

RockCambo

Quote from: Bighead2496;3293Gains control of the US military. Calls in air support to blow up king. Then builds trenches, missle battiers, air base, tank traps, land mines, pill boxes, Sets up a network of early warning systems, builded silos for nukes, and more silos for anti missle missles, has Light, and Heavy tanks arranged as followed. Light, Light, Light, Heavy, Light, Heavy. then puts together a continginacy of Marines, SEALs, Army Rangers, And airforce para-rescuemen to repel any beer light or heavy armed enemies.

Then begins taking over surronding hills and fortifies them like this hill.

Check and mate.
what can you do to capture all of these hills?

Simple. I conjur up a black hole (space wizard, duh) that sucks up everything and everyone on the hill and around it excluding the hill itself and the surrounding area. I walk on the freshly "clean" hill and reclaim it. Bighead you do realize that in this world where this scenario is there is only one hill?

DragonMasterNYC

Invents teleporter and switches places with Rock, now I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

i drop a hydrogen bomb and every ones is dead and magic is not real in this world

Cold Assassin

Quote from: humancatpost;3275Uses !kick @all.  I own the hill.

No one owns the hill because !kick @all will kick you too humancatpost!

I use psychology and a map to show lil_tank he is on the wrong hill! He goes to other hill (wrong hill), I own the hill!

Trinity

Stands at the bottom of the hill and begins to do a strip tease.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Cold Assassin

I come to the bottom of hill and .... fill in with your own nasty twisted thoughts. Trinity is Queen of the hill.

Bighead2496

orders artillery strike on the hill. blows cold and trin to kingdom come. makes fallout bunker deep with in the then fires rockets at evrything thing that moves

humancatpost

Flapjack

unleashs a zombie outbreak and i have the only cure to it now i own the hill
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Uses railgun to blast Flap off the hill, now I own the hill.

humancatpost

Unless zombies give a shit about hobos, I'm still safe

Bighead2496

does a spec ops raid on hill. then blows humancatpost off the side of the hill with c4. i own the hill

kingyorri

gives hobocatpost a 300$ bill to take over the hill for me.

lulks

Uses the power of Asian Jesus to kick everyone off the hill but me. I own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

Only a flesh wound, and I now have $300.  I should hang out around this hill more often.