Main Menu

Mariokart map for Garry's Mod Download here.

Started by static2601, January 19, 2012, 12:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Here is the download link for gm_mariokart_winter_2012: http://43940.artofwarcentral.com/gm_mariokart_winter_2012.zip

-I've removed barriers that kill you on player start and some other stuff that isn't needed for use in Garry's Mod.

Have Fun.

---Update---
Also, the minecraft water doesn't display as transparent and you can see entities (lightstone) through it. Might be something i need to do with the water texture.

Let me know if the link stops working, Ill re upload it.

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Silent Muffin

Says that the file is deleted, just saying
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

Ok, Ill upload another one when I get an chance.

Silent Muffin

Just Bumping this so it doesn't get lost under a pile of Replies to a non-important thread.
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

lol, I forgot about this. Here's the updated link ^^above.

Silent Muffin

ORDER NOW!!!!