Main Menu

U mad WBC

Started by Bighead2496, January 16, 2012, 10:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

[video=youtube_share;74LSy2QFpJI][/video]

lulks

The Westboro Baptist "Church" and anyone who believes in them should burn.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

Quote from: lulks;3074The Westboro Baptist "Church" and anyone who believes in them should burn.
damn straight. and this guy in the video has trolled them on multiple occassians. its funny to watch them stumble on there own words

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

They need to stop trying to push religion on us.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;3079They need to stop trying to push religion on us.
yeah and they need to stop protesting funerals but they wont. the funny thing is they preach their extreme views but i think one of there kids is illigetiment. but thsguys videos are funny.

Inquisitor Delo

I dont think they realize that trying to force something like this onto people is just going to force them away just as much. Its about time someone did something about them.

Plus, I read that they would protest Steve Jobs funeral, but the announcement was made from an IPHONE. This kinda proved to me they're just trolling hardcore. Since, if they didnt like the guy, why use one of his products?

Bottom line: these people need to die in a hole somewhere. Preferably sooner than later.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Bighead2496

yes they do. the part that strikes me is they protest funerals of soldiers. and they do it because our nation excepts homosexuality. of all the stupid shit to protest you protest a funeral of a soldier. thank god for the patriot guard riders

lulks

[video=youtube;6e5hRLbCaCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5hRLbCaCs[/video]

This just makes the Foo Fighters even better. WBC would even go as far as to protest a band.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

Quote from: lulks;3100[video=youtube;6e5hRLbCaCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e5hRLbCaCs[/video]This just makes the Foo Fighters even better. WBC would even go as far as to protest a band.
ikr. they are a backwards people. they not only do not represent the christian faith but they dont represent americans at all.

humancatpost

This "church" seems to be more of a cult.  And when I say cult, I mean evil satanic worshipers full of anger and hate for life.  And I'm an athiest... I shouldn't be able to judge religions, but THIS church is exempt from that.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;3102This "church" seems to be more of a cult.  And when I say cult, I mean evil satanic worshipers full of anger and hate for life.  And I'm an athiest... I shouldn't be able to judge religions, but THIS church is exempt from that.
you are exactly right catpost. righ on the money

DragonMasterNYC

Just remember all good cults must come to an end, A Dead End.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;3107Just remember all good cults must come to an end, A Dead End.
then can we protest their funeral?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;3109then can we protest their funeral?
Then that's what we'll do.

Trinity

I have something better than a protest. A party with lots of debauchery. Yeah, I'm evil.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Bighead2496

ill stick with my flame throwing tank.

humancatpost

How about we just lock em' up together in their own church for a few days.  I'm sure it won't take long for them to resort to murder and cannibalism.  All you need are a few willing janitors to clean it all up afterwards.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496