Main Menu

What other multiplayer Steam games do you play online?

Started by Nipple Nugget, February 25, 2013, 06:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipple Nugget

Titles explains it all. I like playing Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, Garry's Mod, and Left 4 Dead 2 (although it's been forever since I last played it). Does anyone else play these games?

OH MY GAWD.....MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!

Nipple Nugget

I had no idea that the DmC series was on steam! Here's my games and whatnot (totally did not think of putting that in my original message).\http://steamcommunity.com/id/awilliams4124/games/

Tama

Quote from: Nipple Nugget;8519I had no idea that the DmC series was on steam! Here's my games and whatnot (totally did not think of putting that in my original message).\http://steamcommunity.com/id/awilliams4124/games/

We have DCU leagues if your interested in joining it.

Nipple Nugget

That might be fun! It's been forever since I last played it, but I'm sure that I can knock the rust off and play again!

Tetra

I play CS:S, TF2, L4D2, Garrys mod, League of Legends, Dota 2, Combat arms, Project Blackout, War Rock, Dungeon Defenders though it has been a while, and will be giving DC universe a try here in the next week or so when I get my system back to normal. I also eventually want to play the new Chivalry medieval warfare.

Nipple Nugget

I've always wanted to try Chivalry. One of my favorite youtube channels, Criken, played that a lot and made it look fun. If only I had money...

Tama

Quote from: Nipple Nugget;8522That might be fun! It's been forever since I last played it, but I'm sure that I can knock the rust off and play again!

http://uaclan.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?57-UnKnowan-Templars
That's for the villains

Dapeep12

tman

Counter Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2

Inquisitor Delo

The only other game I play.

Is the one that prompted me to get my own account when it was $10 from a sale.

Endless Space
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Lil_tankk

Sa mp star war the old republic

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Silent Muffin

Hmmm. Recently, I've been more into GoldSRC games (Counter-Strike 1.6, TF Classic, Deathmatch Classic, etc.) than Normal Source games.

However, I do play Things like CS:S, CS:GO, Serious Sam 3: BFE, L4D2, Dungeon Defenders, Gmod, Quake, or even Good Old HL1 Deathmatch.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

leviathan

I've mainly been playing DOTA 2, Garry's mod and AC3 if you count that but those are just the steam ones.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.