Main Menu

Minecraft Creative Timelapse build

Started by Chipawok, November 28, 2011, 11:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

I've seen some pretty amazing speed builds on minecraft, and i was wondering, why not make one myself?  I can't run a server and fraps at the same time, lag issues and all, so i was wondering if i could use an area on the creative minecraft server to do so.  Any help in the building process would be great and is much needed, all members of the build will get full credit in the video with links to their youtube channel is desired.  It would be even better to get a majority of the server community in on this as well, making it a community project. That and it would make a great addition to the server's overall look, making it all the better.

Any other suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Bighead2496

Chipawok

I have a plot already made out for it. I was thinking more so a caslte or small town of sorts...

DragonMasterNYC

Don't use Fraps for Minecraft, use Bandicam it's much better at recording the game and file saves are much smaller. Like Big said make an island in the sky to watch from. This is one of the many reasons I would like to find an active coder willing to make Bukkit plugins for us.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Chipawok

Well I dont have the funds for a new recording software, but I can always do the extra editing, no big fuss with that.  The island in the sky idea is will be used, that sounds like it would be easier to deal with than anything else.  I'm not a coder though, so I can't really help on that part, lol.  Only thing i need now is for a few people who would like to help out donate an hour or two towards this build.

Flapjack

Quote from: Chipawok;2397Well I dont have the funds for a new recording software, but I can always do the extra editing, no big fuss with that.  The island in the sky idea is will be used, that sounds like it would be easier to deal with than anything else.  I'm not a coder though, so I can't really help on that part, lol.  Only thing i need now is for a few people who would like to help out donate an hour or two towards this build.
i would like to help with the floating island
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Question is what how is it and how do you want it built. This will also be the 3rd UA community Minecraft project to date. The first 2 were the mine cart systems that were built in the older RPG servers.

I wish I had a program similar to the structure planner, doesn't work anymore, so that you can design and upload the file so we can all look at the plans.

static2601

Quote from: Chipawok;2397Well I dont have the funds for a new recording software
What funds do you need? i got bandicam and never spent a penny.

Chipawok

The link is for a free download, or some unregistered thing. If one would like a better version, that person would have to register and buy it.  Anyway, fraps is good enough.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Chipawok;2431The link is for a free download, or some unregistered thing. If one would like a better version, that person would have to register and buy it.  Anyway, fraps is good enough.
So be it, I just hope you have a system that can run it without that horrible lag.

humancatpost

Quote from: Chipawok;2431The link is for a free download, or some unregistered thing. If one would like a better version, that person would have to register and buy it.  Anyway, fraps is good enough.

I would enter a link here that had to do with pirates, bays, and... orgs, but that would seem inappropriate.  I would also recommend a torrent of u.  Take the hint please.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.