Main Menu

Tis' the Season of Thanksgiving...

Started by SuperKamiGuru, November 22, 2011, 10:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamiGuru

Tis the season of thanksgiving, and I just had a random thought about sharing what you are thankful for about the UA clan.

To start off this topic, I would like to share that I am thankful for the fun times and the joy I obtain from the MK server. From the admins to the squeakers, from the mic chatters to the silenced zombies, even those who may not find me too entirely entertaining, I have had much fun from playing on the server, and it has been a successful means of brightening up my day. I would like to say in this thanksgiving week that I am thankful for all the great times that I have had, and will have, on the server. Thank you to the admins for being awesome. It is rare to find admins who aren't abusive pricks, and one of the best things about to server is how humble the admins are. Thank you to the community as well. I have really enjoyed being entertained and entertaining lots of people on the server. I also enjoy those who dislike me, for if it wasn't for you, I would not feel complete. Thank you UA clan for being awesome since I started on the MK server back around the time TF2 went F2P. The MK server is the only server for me.
Pecking order...

Trinity

After what I dealt with in a previous not to be named clan I'm just thankful to be here.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DragonMasterNYC

I'm thankful for having a community that I can come to without any major issues, and also what Trinity said.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

DragonMasterNYC

You are the only 2 that have been by my side this long. I should also be thankful for that.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Cold Assassin

I know right! I'm thankful for my friends (kinda family now) that I have made from a previous clan. I am also glad that even though I'm busy all the time with my job and such that my friends are still here waiting to play. That's hard to come by, believe it or not.