Main Menu

What is this? I don't even...

Started by Kratos, November 20, 2011, 09:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kratos

So I'm not just muted but gagged as well... please explain to me how a decision like this is made totally without my knowledge, and without explanation aside from what I might receive now that I post on here. I know so many more people on the server how actually enjoy my voice on this server, that I'm almost sure it outnumbers the ones who don't, several of which are UA members themselves. I don't understand how my behavior could be considered bad enough to warrant me being singled out and refused any form of comunication at all on the server.

My rage aside, I would like to work this out...

DragonMasterNYC

You attempt to mic spam, you constantly whine, you seem to have this idea you have more rights than the others, you make many of the players feel not welcome to the server when they have been here for ages, and lastly you mumble under your breath when people tell you to stop. You have been told many times to stop this behavior by other players and administrators. In a way it's funny that you wait till administrators go offline to start up again and stop right when we join. I have personally been getting reports about you from over 30 different players, most of which have nothing to do with UA, for a while now. This was a decision made by the managers of UA to just end this problem before anyone else leaves the server because of you.

Sorry it has to be this way, but we had no choice.

Let this be a warning to other UA members that feel entitled to do what they want because they are part of the clan.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;2216You attempt to mic spam, you constantly whine, you seem to have this idea you have more rights than the others, you make many of the players feel not welcome to the server when they have been here for ages, and lastly you mumble under your breath when people tell you to stop. You have been told many times to stop this behavior by other players and administrators. In a way it's funny that you wait till administrators go offline to start up again and stop right when we join. I have personally been getting reports about you from over 30 different players, most of which have nothing to do with UA, for a while now. This was a decision made by the managers of UA to just end this problem before anyone else leaves the server because of you.

Sorry it has to be this way, but we had no choice.

Let this be a warning to other UA members that feel entitled to do what they want because they are part of the clan.

I'm Humancatpost, and I approve of this message.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Kratos

I mic spam as much as anyone else and I don't bitch and whine more than most other players on the server, or UA members. And sorry that I seemto think I have more rights, but I do not. I thought i had made enough friends tht if someone was truly being an ass my voice would be heard. I've done my best to be truly respectful to everyone on the server, assuming they did the same to me, and i know so many people who would say good things about me.. people who actually stick on the server and play.

I have almostn ever seen you on the server Dragon, which in addition to the fact that you are so wrong about what you say about me, seeing as I behave little to no differently when admins are on, unless they tell i'm doing something wrong. I have never recieved a warning from admins, and apparntly you don't know the player base onthe server because I recieve ust as much praise as complaints regarding my behavior.

I posted hoping to actually work somethign out because I was told to do so. But as I suspected there is no reasoning here.

--- Update ---

Catpost... why? If my behavior was os bad why did you never tell me?

DragonMasterNYC

This is why we have second accounts just for people like you that wait till we leave to start up again. I've idled in the server many of times without anyone knowing who I truly was, then asked an administrator to join and every time you stop talking the way you were.

I have warned you on 2 different occasions, so you can tell me I haven't. I would never make a decision based solely on hearsay, it's just not right.

Nothing you say or do at this point will help your cause. In the future when you can act mature and just brush off your shoulders when someone talks shit to you, then maybe we will lift the silence on your account, but don't count on it.

static2601

I was going to hold a vote to see how other players think.

Kratos

With all due respect Dragon, but I have NEVER received a warning from you. Not that I remember, and I don't think my memory sucks that bad. And I do NOT change my behavior in front of admins, even though you say I do. Ask popo, ask Ninny, who btw had no say in this so your satement about this a decision made by management, and Static himself told me he has seen nothing from me tha warrants me to be gagged. Idc if nothig I say will help my case now, I will not sit back and take this bull. Since Ninny tells me she wasn't even notified of this decision so given that little bit and the stuff static has said to me, it certainly doen't seem like this was  true full management decision... What I've done to you or what you've supposedly seen me do I do not know... But I do know I have not been such an enormous prick such as to so negatively impact the server as you alledge.

I mean no disrespect dragon... but I know BS when I smell it.

--- Update ---

that would be he fair way to hande this imo static...

DragonMasterNYC

I have warned you, and 3 of the 5 managers were in the Ventrilo when the decision was made (Static, Humancatpost, and Me). I don't have anything against you or any reason to just do it because I can. It's just all the cards are stacked against you at this time, this has been something we've talked about for over 2 weeks now. I have no reason to bullshit with anyone, why, because it just makes more problems in the end. If you want bullshit I could've just banned you from the start, but I didn't because there is a right and wrong way to handle ever situation.

I don't mind people that like you or know you follow you into the server, but when regular players avoid playing when your on it's a problem. I've been asked to ban you at least 1 a day by some, and I have no intention to. I investigate problematic players when I get bombarded with messages and discuss it with the other managers that are on.

Kratos

The fact is there isl ikely just as many people who areh appy I'm on the server as there are that dislike me... which can be said of anyone who actually does anything at all. What's a regular? Someone who play on the server often? I am seeing plenty of them having no problem with me. And if your "regulars" have a problem with me then i should have been openly approached and had this worked out, not this. This is underhanded, and again you say you have warned me but I don't recall this, and it's funny because catpost himself is on the server alot and I know he's seen "my terrible behavior", in the end it shouln't b about any "regulars" liek static said this sould be left to the general player base of the server.

And while you and catpost and static may have been in vent when the decision was made, you were cutting out one of the most active admins on the MK low grav server, being ninny, and fro mwhatI'm hearing she would have had a very different opinion than you. My goal has never been to alienate other players, and I like think of myself as reasonable, soif i knew I was having such a negative impact all that was needed as to have it brought up to me. This did not happen. I was practically conspired against lol without any say in the matter or any chance to try to do better.

The real question is if -you- are reasonable. If you really have no bias against me I'd imagine you'd be able to allow the people who actually play on the server to decide whether I deserve to be muted or gagged... or banned if that's how people feel. I'd imagine you'd believe me when I say I am not some huge asshole out to ruin your server and am more than willing ot change my behaviour on chat and voice chat if given the chance.

DragonMasterNYC

Static is the owner of the server, so just because Ninny is on most of the time your on doesn't mean anything.

There is no conspiracy against you, or anyone else for that matter.

I don't care about server our ranking or if everyone is liked for that matter. I just have a problem when I have random people bugging me on Steam about 1 person.

I am resonable person you can ask anyone here.

Kratos

now that i can understand, and i am very sorry. Issue is i do talk on mic alot and yes, i mic spam. I just never knew I was causing thism uch of a problem, partly because of the fact that there's a bunch of people on that server who have no problem with me... who encourage my behavior even. I like you Dragon, at the end of this I think that's my conclusion you seem like an intelligent sart individual, and I am just sorry that this is how you got to know me. I realize I have been vocal on mic and "rage"... it's not intended to make people upset.. and honestly i assumed if people din't like whati  said that they'd just mute me and that owuld be that.

And ya, static is the owner and he's proposing a vote, which I agree with, but I love the server, and honstly, I like most if not all of the people who play on it so if it turns i'm stuck like this I won't be going anywhere and will continue to play on MK.

DragonMasterNYC

We don't plan on making this permanent, like always it's on the player in question if they can handle themselves. See how you calmed down in your posting, it's the first step in the right direction.

It's just most of those who had a problem have left or muted you. Will they come back I don't know because I have no control over people. I just didn't want this to escalate past the point of no return, and get it off the table before it did, a few weeks is rather long for us to let something go for.

I understand that the ones you see on the server have no problem with you, but some of those are rather new to the server.

To me it's about the community in the end, not about the managers, we are just here to make sure nothing crazy happens. I've seen a lot happen over the past 12 years mostly unnecessary events due too one or more members, or even outside forces. I just don't want anymore splits or worse anyone else's blood on my hands, 1 death is one too many.

Kratos

If I seem calmer then it has little to do with a change of my mood. My purpose from the mment i posted this thread was to work this out, and I feel no differently about this really than I did coming into the matter: I am unhappy that as far as i remember I was never seriously spoken to about this until now, because I know this could and would have been avoided if that had occurred. I disagree with how my behavior has been interpreted and I think I could find many other people who would as well.

Personally I find it silly that someone would choose to stop playing on the server just because of me, but that's just me, and it doesn't change that apparently I have caused it to happen none the less. All I want is to be unmuted and be abe to communicate and have fun like everyone else. Honestly unlike some playes who play on the MK server, who shall remain nameless I tend to think I play in a much more friendly manner and avoid doing anything to frustrate or anger other players.

We have discussedthis thoroughly, and I think the calm you perceive is our reaching an understanding. Hopefully that will matter in the end, both short term and long.

Bighead2496

chipawok is one of the people who have left the server because of you. and ive been going on the minecraft server rather then exchange word with you that would get me muted and gagged. their was a huge spike in server activity ever since you were muted. just because the people on the server at the time outnumbered the people who didnt like you doesnt mean anything. there is still a huge ammount of people who dont use the server with you there. who dont like your actions. you have been hiding behind a veal protection from the rules for too long and your bad actions have caught up with you. your "superiority" over the other players is over. and your dictatorship is over. maybe now other will not be discouraged to use their mics.

Kratos

Read dragon's posts, thisi sn't permanent, and sadly for you, the only one to blame for you possibly getting muted or gagged is yourself. I hide behind nothing, and this "spike" is kinda hard for me to believe to be true since it was only yesterday that i got gagged/muted and i was there entire day... if anything after i got gagged/muted the server activity diminished greatly. I've talked to multiple people, and all agree that I'm not the real issue on the server. There's much worse people than me, and my "dictatorship" will be restored in a couple days.

It's a pity we can't all get along, honestly I don't even recall ever meeting chip, which means if he left he didn't really make effort to stay, and you can't blame -me- for that. And you avoiding me is your own fault, I've been openly friendly to you on the server, but apparently you haven;t pic ked up on that. This discussion was finished yesterday and your input was not yesterday, all you're doing now is instigating the situation... and not to "hide" behind any rules, but you are breaking hte forum rule # 2 by posting what you did. I ask that you leave it be. Thank you.

Dark

I'm just posting my own opinion on this matter:

I personally have never had a problem with Kratos before. I never heard him using HLDJ, nor does he really annoy me. It's fun having him around and fun fucking around with him.

Inquisitor Delo

There was a point where I was considering not getting on as often as I'd normally did, but that happened anyway because of MW3 and Skyrim, despite the fact that we made amends. Dictatorship? More like kratos is so outgoing and talkative he makes everyone else less talkative from the sheer weight of his charisma, thats what ive concluded from my experience and observations. Besides, if people dont like him, why didnt they mute him? Problem solved for them.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Flapjack

i dont really have a problem with kratos anymore. i do agree with delo if they dont want to hear kratos talk they can mute him then everybodys happy
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

SuperKamiGuru

I believe there is an explanation to this issue. Haters gon' hate. It's just this time the haters bugged the admins to the point of annoyance it seems. A fine example is the time the cuddlies had a party of the server a while back, which they then tried to enforce their own made up rule : "NO KILLING EVER". Being someone who plays on that server to kill people and have fun, I felt one of my rights were being violated, so I killed them strategically. They then proceeded to bitch and gripe' over me killin' their asses. I got a 5 minute ban and was allowed to proceed in the spectacular bloodfest. This did result in many people leaving the server, but those people were about to cause others to leave the server with their anti-killing tendencies. Also, many of the people who play on the server for the right reasons enjoyed themselves over this event. The only loss was those who did not contribute anything to the server but their squeaky voices and their hopes of having their first, though fake, social acceptance.

The moral to this story is, as I said before, "Haters Gonna Hate" and "Fuck Friendlies." Some people love to hate what is loved. Popo can't stand not killing you. All toasters toast toast. That is all.
Pecking order...

Kratos

I am lol'ing so hard rite nao....

--- Update ---

lets see how this sig works...

--- Update ---

.. this sg seems too big

--- Update ---

om this is too big too but if i go smaller i can't see the text! Hm... drastic measures must be taken.

static2601

DragonMasterNYC

We have told people repeatedly to mute him, every time I got a message it was different people. Maybe in the end they did mute him, but I can't tell.

Haters will always hate I know for a fact they will. They hated me back when I kicked their asses in tournaments and clan matches. Nowadays I don't play in a tournament state of mind, but sometimes it just overtakes me. That's when they call me a hacker 24/7, I just keep going, they talk more shit, I shoot them again, and life goes on.

SuperKamiGuru

I know how you feel DragonMaster, which is why I now play multiplayer games just to screw around. I used to have that tournament gamer mind set, trying to kill with no health lost or a kill-death rate of holy shit and whatnot, but now I just play with a don't give a shit mindset, either finding the most hilarious way to die or find the most hilarious way to not get killed without killing. Or I just mindlessly go around getting kills by chance because I'm too busy screwing around on the mic chat. I believe I now understand you DragonMaster, you be pretty chill.
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

I try to be because if I rage it's over.

Now I can add you to the tiny list of people that understand me.

I'm locking both threads please don't repost this problem anywhere since it is unnecessary at this point.

Kratos will be messaged as soon as it's removed.