Main Menu

What should I rename my Machina?

Started by Tama, August 27, 2011, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

The title says it all. A desc would be nice too.

DragonMasterNYC

What do you currently use as a name, and what will your Machinas consist of?
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;47What do you currently use as a name, and what will your Machinas consist of?
It has it's default name (The new Sniper Rifle is what I meant)

static2601

Tama

Quote from: static2601;66Head Splitter
Sounds good. Wish I named it that. I named it "The Fucking Loud Sniper" I sort of regret it now.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;70Sounds good. Wish I named it that. I named it "The Fucking Loud Sniper" I sort of regret it now.
I'm sure someone has a name tag they can give ya.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Big Bad Ass Tracer Firing Sniper Rifle of Doom

Soda

Hand-Held Ragequit Generator Mark V
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

wispy256

Tetra

This is spam wispy, and no way would I click a russian link! lol.

Soda

This thread was made on October last year. Why the necro?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Silent Muffin

How about this? we should make a name for my Katana. It has S. Parts Domination Kills and Crit Kills if that makes a difference. And plus, I'm pretty good with it. ;)
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

Quote from: Tama;45The title says it all. A desc would be nice too.
Pigeon Blaster