Main Menu

Birthdays and stuff

Started by humancatpost, November 01, 2011, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

Hey guys, just thought I'd remind everyone that my birthday is coming up this Sunday.  I would love it if everyone could take a few seconds out of their day to wish me a happy birthday on that day, cause that's really what makes birthdays cool.  If any of you have a birthday coming up, post it here so we can make you feel appreciated too!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Soda

Happy Birthday and Halloween!
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

Happy birthday humancatpost
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Shikers

Will do, Catpost. Mine's a mere three days after yours!
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

humancatpost

Happy Wednesday Birthday Shikers!  And feliz dia de los muertos to all of you (yes I know it's a Mexican holiday but come on guys, be festive!)
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Turboplant

I wish to give you the happy birthdays, but sometimes I forget. :E

My birthday is on the 24th of November. This year it is on Thanksgiving.

humancatpost

Quote from: Turboplant;1934I wish to give you the happy birthdays, but sometimes I forget. :E

My birthday is on the 24th of November. This year it is on Thanksgiving.

Wow, a turkey-day birthday!  Mine is on daylight savings time day.

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;1936Wow, a turkey-day birthday!  Mine is on daylight savings time day.
What- I don't even...
Do you get a 23/25 hour birthday!?

--- Update ---

Happy Birthday!

lulks

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Shikers

If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

humancatpost

Ok, my birthday is over now.  The end.  

PS.  you can still give me gifts thought throughout the year ;)