Main Menu

hurricane Irene

Started by Bighead2496, August 26, 2011, 01:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

So how is going to be effected by Hurricane Irene over the weekend?

Trinity

At this time it is really too early to know. Cold Assassin, DragonMasterNYC and Captain Tober are the ones I know of who will be affected by this storm. I for one am keeping these guys in my thoughts and hoping they will stay safe.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DragonMasterNYC

Don't worry about me I don't have to evacuate or anything, but from what I know now lower Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island and most of coastal part of New Jersey must evacuate by tomorrow by 5 PM in NJ and 8 in NY.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

I dont have to leave but my town doesnt have the means to survive this kind of thing. there are going to be alot of fallen trees. ive already seen some. but Heres another question, After the storm passes who is going to help with relief and clean up?

DragonMasterNYC

Well I won't need to because nothing is really happening here. I'm sure in NJ there will be problems, since it's always getting flooded and trees are always falling.

humancatpost

California is now under 20 feet of water with over 1000 confirmed deaths.  Irene has wiped out the entire West Coa... Wait, never mind, Irene is hitting the East... my bad.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Mad late and thread closed.