Main Menu

Newest update.(TF2) Your thoughts on it?

Started by Tama, October 13, 2011, 08:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

I myself like it. The fact I can sell my Pocket Medic now is awesome. What are your guys thoughts on this update. It took like a half hour to update the server.

static2601

is there a crash server exploit? the server has been going down a lot, 6 times in th last hour.

leviathan

i like being able to use the reserve shooter for pyro
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

lulks

Awesome update! I love how they changed the widowmaker!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Undreamt Hippo

I'm disappointed that I can no longer wear my Nanobalaclava and Le Party Phantom at the same time.

DragonMasterNYC

From what Ninny told me last night it was the RTD that keeps crashing it, so he turned it off last night.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Soda

Haven't checked it out yet, since I'm sitting in the hospital with 2 bags of blood being stuffed into me. Will check it out when I get home, but the suspense is wrecking me....
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

ive re enabled RTD with Timebomb romoved.

Mentlegen

My favorite things we're the customize-able new things (e.x. anything that can be used with the "Decal Tool").
If only google existed.

Flapjack

i like the update new weapons new hats new stuff
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Pickslide

I think it's alright. The plus side is letting the Pyro use the Reserve Shooter (My personal favorite shotgun), as well as the changes to the Widowmaker, but the bad side is the constant crashing and I think it kind of screwed up the server for me, but I could very well be wrong.

But at the end of the day, it's okay.
UA\'s resident film and cartoon geek.

humancatpost

I'm calling it: Halloween Mask compatible with the decal tool
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.