Main Menu

DM_MarioKart_23 Update Released!

Started by static2601, September 25, 2011, 08:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

The new MarioKart map is out and here's whats changed.

dm MarioKart 23

- Fixed Melee Room to strip weapons based on a plugin, finally. (still in testing)
- Fixed nobuild being disabled on server start.
- Removed Push Barriers to keep you out of the bases and the box room.
- Fixed getting stuck in other team's door when leaving their base.
- Fixed a few other things you may or may not notice.

If you can't download the map through the server, get it here:
 http://www.mediafire.com/?yia2k775lodi8ge  
Extract zip file to your maps folder. E.G.(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\staticx2601\team fortress 2\tf\maps)

Thanks, [UA]Static

DragonMasterNYC

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

humancatpost

Nice changelog, now add to the melee plugin and get going on that Halloween map!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496

finially no more guns in the melee room. but what about the quick fix?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1132finially no more guns in the melee room. but what about the quick fix?
Which one are you talking about.

static2601

Quote from: Bighead2496;1132finially no more guns in the melee room. but what about the quick fix?
It removes weapons from slot 1 and slot 2, so your left with slot 3 only. So no, no quickfix. Im going to update the plugin to remove only weapons i specify, im pretty sure i know how to do this. And since its a plugin, i don't have to update the map to change it. I've been waiting all day to work on this.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;1147It removes weapons from slot 1 and slot 2, so your left with slot 3 only. So no, no quickfix. Im going to update the plugin to remove only weapons i specify, im pretty sure i know how to do this. And since its a plugin, i don't have to update the map to change it. I've been waiting all day to work on this.
Hope you have it done soon.

lulks

So, was the glitch where the motorcycles got you stuck in the ground fixed?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Turboplant

Quote from: lulks;1173So, was the glitch where the motorcycles got you stuck in the ground fixed?
Lol that's been around since the very first mario_kart!

static2601

i was thinking for the longest time about adding a trigger_teleport or kill when your pushed through the ground, but never added it. id like to make it so players can use the unbury command on themselves to get out rather than suiciding or waiting on an admin.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;1206i was thinking for the longest time about adding a trigger_teleport or kill when your pushed through the ground, but never added it. id like to make it so players can use the unbury command on themselves to get out rather than suiciding or waiting on an admin.
I think the trigger would be better so that users don't have to type out a command, your a sitting duck while typing.

Turboplant

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1220I think the trigger would be better so that users don't have to type out a command, your a sitting duck while typing.
On the contrary...

[video=youtube;ahB4Jbx8C9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahB4Jbx8C9k[/video]

static2601

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1220I think the trigger would be better so that users don't have to type out a command, your a sitting duck while typing.
Well, they could bind it.

lulks

I can type pretty fast, so I am find with typing in commands.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;1256I can type pretty fast, so I am find with typing in commands.
I'm quick to, but you know home some people are.