Main Menu

Feed The Beast HermitPack Added!

Started by static2601, October 08, 2016, 11:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

HermitPack FTB Survival/Creative Server has been added to check out new mods such as Chisels & Bits. I whitelisted and opped dragon, trinity and myself. Tetra, I don't remember your name so just ask me and I'll add you. And anyone else that would like to be added, ask me or reply to this announcement. This server is only temporary and may be taken down once the new Infinity pack is released and the main server updated to it.

*** I've just noticed that this says it's offline even though it is not and IS online. My computer says it's online, though my tablet and phone both show offline. So don't believe it :)

IP: uaclan.beastmc.com:25585

Trinity

Sweet! Thanks for this. Let us know when it's online.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

static2601

I noticed I lag a lot with all the stuff carved with chisels & bits mod, CPU is 50%-60% loaded while the chunk is loaded. Might be my crazy roof, too many bits. I hope not, but might have to go with something easier on the CPU. I planned on having the whole house filled with things using the bits, should serve as a good test to see if it does cause lag.

Lil_tankk

Thanks for the info man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trinity

Join us Tankk. You know you want to.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Lil_tankk

Yes so I could build my house and at the end die by making it better. I say yes :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk