Main Menu

Hello my good friends

Started by Lil_tankk, November 02, 2015, 05:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil_tankk

Hey people how you been miss y'all <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DragonMasterNYC

Been a while since I seen you, how you doing.

I got a new job so my hours are backwards now, I'd only be able to see you after 1AM Monday to Friday, but soon I will be able to speak to you guys normal again when I get my 11 to 7 shift, but that's before I leave.

I don't know if you've heard, but I found Predator, in GTA V, and I just got him his MC license so we might see him on and off in there as well. I think I need to link him back to the site, but we will most likely seem in only on weekends.

Also seems your name changed. been a while since you've logged in?
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

Yeah I know. Man I forgot my password and well I was cleaning my room found a paper that said passwords you dummy. But I'm always in steam so hit me up there guys. And niceeee man good to find old people.

DragonMasterNYC

I know i won't find my guys from pre-05, but it's OK the net has changed a lot since then, most of them when dark or just worrying about the real world. I doubt I'm gonna be finding a lot more from our SA-MP days, most of them are doing their own thing.

We just need to get this place back to normal and dust things off, but like I said to Terra and Flap it all takes time. Assassin and I are the ones that keep things up and he's not always around now that he's taking care of a family. Static is working maps/games like always, but I got to give him credit though what he's been learning has paid off thus far. Trinity and Mega are always in Vent so you can find them there every night, Mega is dealing with random games at this point to keep things going. We just don't have many things to focus on since our schedules are off compared to before.

Also you know you can just reset your password if you ever lost it.

Lil_tankk

Well I do have the vent info. So yeah

DragonMasterNYC

Ya at times though if Predator is around he can't get in for some odd reason, so I have to load up my own, but that vent isn't in the best place.

It's all good though, I know you'll catch someone in there during the week.

Lil_tankk

Well I was in there last nite for a bit with mega n his friend. It's was good been back home

Cold Assassin

Hey Tank, long time no see. I'm in here some times but have been busy the last couple of months working with side jobs and family and trying to get a new house. Anyway, why can't Predator access the vent server? I don't have any IP Blocking or firewalls setup so I can't figure out why. If it's cheap enough I guess we could always go with a hosted solution. Maybe he's sending fragmented packets?

Anyway, hope all is well.

Cold

Lil_tankk

Nice man well glad to know you doing well man. Yeah I hope predator could get in to vent. :3

DragonMasterNYC

He can in my personal one, but not the main which is odd, but all will be well once we move forward a bid we probably won't have this problem.