Main Menu

Cereal Box Cinema.

Started by Flapjack, June 06, 2015, 01:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flapjack

Alright so UA hasn't had all of our oldfags together in along time because most of them are in college or have a job or perhaps both and i dont really feel like anybody cares about the clan a whole lot now.
inb4 "we have aton of people in our guild in this MMO" well thats great that we're still alive, wonderful actually buuuut.

I know all the oldfags most likely are straying away more and more from tf2 but thats somewhat of the reason why i talked to static about the server afew weeks ago.
So this idea was mostly given to me by a old member which is now known as " Lacka Task "
But his old name in UA was Eazy e ( yes, the rapper )

And i've thought about it with tman and lacka saying the possible things that might be go down here on CBC
i'd like to just say that it has NO RULES AT ALL
So if you're offended easliy i wouldn't even bother going on here.

Buut if you actually have a sense of humor and dont cry over the internet the momment somebody calls you something like a fag or a faggot,etc
Then come to the server, it should be fine.

Flapo, What's the point of all of this anyway? get to the point!

Well the point of all of this is that i want static or whoever has servers to look into having a gmod server.
I might send lacka task and tman this thread so they may add onto what should happen i guess.

THE SERVERS
Cinema
162.248.94.82:27015

Fat kid.
62.248.94.83:27015

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Trinity

Oh contraire.  Just because no one is posting on the forum doesn't mean we are not around. I assure you we are. A good number of us hang out each evening in vent chatting. Right now we are playing lots of GTA V.  We have two Minecraft servers running.  There are other games we are playing from time to time.  There doesn't seem to be much interest in Tf2 right now. I'm also not sure how much interest there is with gmod.  UA is far from dead or inactive.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Flapjack

I know, i should of put that i know ua isn't dead still.
I was expecting this kind of response to be honest.

Yet us 3 just want a gmod server for the oldfags and such.
Just saying Garry's mod is a popular game and i think its a good move to get more members.
I'm sure others would enjoy a gmod server,
Its hard to explain without sounding abit weird since ua hasn't really done anything noticeable with the forums.

But keep in mind its just a suggestion for a gmod server.

Trinity

The last time we had a gmod server things didn't work out too well. Plus, Dragon nor Assassin are going to provide one when only a few people are interested.

Dragon and Assassin have  worked on the forum updating it. Most of the work has been behind the scenes and nothing cosmetic.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Flapjack

Quote from: Trinity;10489The last time we had a gmod server things didn't work out too well. Plus, Dragon nor Assassin are going to provide one when only a few people are interested.

Dragon and Assassin have  worked on the forum updating it. Most of the work has been behind the scenes and nothing cosmetic.

Wasn't it a sandbox?
Not alot of people have interest in sandbox to be honest because its kind of boring, not alot of people use it anymore either.
Starting a TTT server or anything with mods like m9k weapons would be good because people are attracted to that.
Now im not saying going all crazy with the mods like i know one server did and it became complete shit when that happened.

also into reply to the interest rate in gmod, its summer, theres tons of people on during summer.
Deep down is it somewhat for the interest of us? Sure.
But its insane the amount of community servers get.

also we dont expect it to be down just like in 2 days cause i know servers cost money and all, just saying that when you guys might get bored of whatever mmos and gta v it might be time to move to another game.

Tetra

SnS was founded on TTT/Gmod we have gone through bumps but Gmod is getting a bit old though our populations still do remain quiet high regarding our TTT and DarkRP servers you guys could get inspired by SnS if needed I've been with them now for 3 years alongside UA. However, I am playing less Gmod now and more TF2 and CS:GO personally. I need to add our MC servers though I forgot about those, cheers to us coming together again though.