Main Menu

Time to start anew.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, February 18, 2015, 11:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

First things first, yes I am officially back here at UA, and I hope never to be out that long again. As for the last 2 years, it's a long story and I'll save if for another time.

Secondly, I'm grateful for this management team that not only kept the lights on, they kept in contact with me for these past 2 years. Cold, Mega, Static & Trinity thank you for all the work put in to keep UA going, we wouldn't be where we are without you. You guys kept it together like a family and that's what UA should be, a family of gamers.

It doesn't matter if you're here to just play casually or competitively. We want this to be a playground for all, and if you love it, just apply for the clan and/or invite some friends, the more the merrier.

Lastly, since the beginning of the year, I've been in Teamspeak with everyone coming up with new ideas and of course getting me back into gaming. We have been playing mostly Trove and we do have a club setup there as well as a private club world. You should check it out if you like Voxels and MMOs, not available on Steam. We've also jumped back into Firefall, and have created an army in there for UA. I reset Static's Minecraft server last month and we've been working on a few things in there, completely in survival mode. If you want access to the server please message a manager and we'll get you white listed as soon as we can.

So if anyone would like to join us in any of these games just message us or hop into Teamspeak. Like always we're open to new games that we can play together, so don't be afraid to add something new to the mix.

Now nothing is set in stone, but there will be changes made to the community over the next year. Which includes, but isn't limited to the site, our rules and the network. Don't worry we'll keep you informed whenever a change is made.

Above all I want to rebuild this community, bring it back to what it was, and have fun.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

leviathan

Time to find all those people that just wandered off!
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

It's ok, those that truly were with us will return when the times right,  most have. Those that weren't will be lost forever, but that doesn't  mean they won't find their way back. All I hope for is a nice new start  to all of this, I've been doing this since 99 so

Most of the BS  was left alone a long time ago, thank fully, but that doesn't mean we  aren't going to have any headaches along the way.

It also seems I  need to fix up the way signatures work on the forums, some people think  its OK to have obscenely large signatures. I'm open to anything, but  there are still things that just don't look right.

Flapjack

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;10365It's ok, those that truly were with us will return when the times right,  most have. Those that weren't will be lost forever, but that doesn't  mean they won't find their way back. All I hope for is a nice new start  to all of this, I've been doing this since 99 so

Most of the BS  was left alone a long time ago, thank fully, but that doesn't mean we  aren't going to have any headaches along the way.

It also seems I  need to fix up the way signatures work on the forums, some people think  its OK to have obscenely large signatures. I'm open to anything, but  there are still things that just don't look right.
PLEASE DONT TAKE AWAY MY PETER THE CAT AND DORITO FACE!
i cant get the .gif in any other size

Trinity

Quotei cant get the .gif in any other size

Have you tried an online image converter? I have used one that changed format as well as resize.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Flapjack

Quote from: Trinity;10380Have you tried an online image converter? I have used one that changed format as well as resize.
i plead the 5th

DragonMasterNYC

The max height will be set to 250px again, so doesn't matter what's in there you'll need to scroll down to view.

It's just obnoxious to others, there's truly is no need to have such a huge signature to make people scroll past after the page loads. If someone want a large signature others will have to scroll down in that space to see it all.

Flapjack

by the way when do we get to hear the epic tale of the dragonmaster making his way in newyork or where ever the hell he was.

DragonMasterNYC

One day, no need to rush.

Flapjack

you know what, im perfectly fine with how these signatures are now.

DragonMasterNYC

This is how they were before.

Cold Assassin

I wish I would have reserved a spot at the top when I read this. Anyway welcome back old friend!

DragonMasterNYC

It's all good once we start posting more announcements you'll get your chance. :02.47-tranquillity: