Main Menu

The return of a Unknown Legend

Started by Bighead2496, October 25, 2014, 06:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

See what I did there?

Anyway good to see you all! For anyone who doesn't know me/remember me. I am Bighead2496, I was in the outfit about 2 years ago then I had to leave for some personal reasons. When I returned this place was dead, so I ended up joining a Planetside2 outfit under the name Echocharliebravo2496 were I eventually rose to the rank of Major and was Chief of Internal Operations and the overall 3rd in Command. I made a lot of good friends there however it was ruined by a couple of dicks; So I resigned my position.

I joined the UA back in august of 2011 after I stumbled upon the TF2 server, I put the UA tag on then got yelled at to take it off til I put an application in and I did so. the rest is history.

Any Questions?

Tetra

Yep we did die as mentioned though some of us still kept it alive just barely, there is a revival movement and hopefully UA can restore itself over time.

static2601

Welcome back. Those damn ip changes were supposed to be a good thing. Let's hope it doesn't have to change anymore and it gets more populated.

Trinity

Hi Bighead. Glad to have you back.  Technically we didn't die as someone has always been around to check the forums. Several members moved to using Skype for chat. I've talked to DragonMaster recently and he hopes to be back soon. We have a survival and creative Minecraft server and Mega has been playing a lot of DCUO and hoping to recruit from there. We also have a team speak that Mega got for us.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Doctor Who

Hello! Welcome back Bighead. Heheh I don't know you very well but it certainly nice and very welcomed to see people join/reunite with the clan.:fat: And The knowledge about The UA's presence in DC Universe Online is extremely true. I have been helping Mega run the Havoc Pirates league in the PC Server and we have over 400 members in our league as to date so the UA has been able to make considerable improvements through the DCUO community.

Cold Assassin

Hey big head! Doctor Who that's good to hear! I've got to set some time to get back and talk. Maybe teamspeak?

Mazead

Welcome back, new and old both are coming back here. So everyone is in high spirits to revive it :)

Lil_tankk