Main Menu

Well, What happened.

Started by _Necronium_, June 07, 2014, 03:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Necronium_

I haven't been around much due to League of Legends and actual work (I know can you believe it) But a few months back I went to get into vent to say hi and there was like no one I remember. What happened to all the oldies.

Trinity

After DragonMaster left people started hanging out in Skype. Our vent server was closed recently. I'm really missing everyone not being around and having a place to chat.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

_Necronium_

Ah yeah I was here for that, the problem with skype is there are people that dont like each other there. So the groups get split and what not.

Trinity

Yep that happened too I think. Cold Assassin did say we could get a mumble server if interested.

_Necronium_

Honestly if the community is dead (As much as I dont want to say it is) then whats the point ;_;. Though I wouldnt mind actually talking to people for once. What ever happened with Dragon anyways?

Trinity

Dragon moved back to New York and hasn't had internet since. I keep hoping that eventually we can breath new life into the community.

_Necronium_

Yeah, I hope he does too, I saw static on steam the other day so that might be a good sign

Tetra

Static took over for Dragon essentially, however most of us moved out me and Popo are in the SnS/Supernovaservers clan and play gmod TTT mostly now, UA is still and was dieing/died slowly after the last 2 years, course we lost big chunk of the community when Static messed up the map at times and lag and server moving and server issues, then it sort of just fizzled.

static2601

It seems the clan was hinging on the mariokart server and since it changed ip due to change of host, there has been a lot less people on the server and people started moving away from the clan. I was also working on making a new map but getting frustrated with hammer editor and seeming that no one is playing on the server, ive decided to move away from it and move in a different direction. Ive been working with unity editor to make a game for android, maybe make some money from it. Ive gotten a small game going but soo much more needs done and i dont have the time right now since im working 50+ hours a week. Also, the minecraft server was fairly active until Mojang updated it and bukkit plugins couldnt keep up with the updates and people stopped playing there too. So both servers are pretty much empty and im still paying for both. I was thinking about shutting them down but I may leave them for a bit longer. We could maybe restart or something.

Cold Assassin

Omg static is alive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Silent Muffin

Good to see people are still alive these days.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

yep, I come here every now and then. bout to go mountain biking soon, though trails might be wet still from all the damn rain we've had.

Cold Assassin

Putting together a couch in my man cave at my new house.

static2601

awesome. I thinking about cooking a whole turkey in my NuWave oven (infrared, conduction, convection) from frozen. says itll take about 3 hours or so. I bought the oven to try then take back and get a cheaper version online, this one was 160 bucks! Ive already made chicken wings which came out pretty good and close to fried taste when you add some oil to it, nice and crispy, also made 2 cornish hens a couple nights ago, came out awesome as well in only 40 minutes.

Cold Assassin

I have seen those, ill have to get one and try it.

static2601

its really not bad, actually works. Mostly wanted it to cook wings without having to mess with fryers and the oil. i was gonna get one from walmart, have to order it, its the big boss for like 70 bucks. Im gonna do that and see how they compare and take back the nuwave if its just as good.

Cold Assassin

I just ate wing, tyson frozen

static2601

nice, i think mine were tyson also. takes about 35 minutes for what you can fit on the rack half frozen, maybe 10-15 pieces and have to flip half way through.

Silent Muffin

We need this back, (screenshot taken October 9th, 2012). We should rebuild if possible.
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Cold Assassin

That does look like fun

Trinity

Congrats on the new house, Assassin. I've seen the pics on facebook and it's very nice. Your girlfriend looks like a lovely woman.

Cold Assassin

Thanks Trin. Hope all is well with you

Silent Muffin

http://uaclan.org/forums/showthread.php?1755-Trouble-Connecting-Missing-Map

Maybe this has something to do with the lack of people on the MK TF2 server?
ORDER NOW!!!!

Trinity

What we need is to get the TF2 server back up and running and an updated Minecraft server. Mega General was usually on the server trying to get it populated but his pc crapped out so it was a couple of months before he was able to get it up and running again. He's back so maybe you can get with him on Steam and come up with something. I know he willing to help.

Silent Muffin

There was indeed a map download problem that got fixed last night, which was preventing people who did not previously have the maps for logging in, giving the missing map error. However since it got fixed, today saw a maximum of 14 people on the TF2 server so far, which is a large spike from the max players of the recent past starting with the IP change. Hopefully we just need the spark to relight up the community, and the rest may happen on its own.
ORDER NOW!!!!