Main Menu

Thinking about re adding the TrackMania Server.

Started by static2601, January 20, 2014, 09:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

I want to put the Trackmania server back up, but need your help. I have been playing some trackmania recently and have thought about re-adding the server I started but shut down a while back. What i did wrong was make tracks that were way too complicated for anyone to have fun on, so Im gonna remake some tracks to add to the server. I would like anyone that has the game to help me out and make tracks for our server. I have found that the best maps seem to be the easiest and most fun to replay to get the best possible time. My tracks were very long and too hard to replay to get the best time if you wanted. So, I will be making new tracks for it that are shorter and better. I would like to restart the server I had and add those and your custom maps to it.

The server would have all kinds of records from around the world and would be displayed on screen. It would also have track karma, which is map voting and even a jukebox for background music, probably electronic, dubstep, dnb type music. The mod I used before was Xsaco and was good for adding all these features.

If you dont have the game and really want it and would like to contribute to the server, let me know, I have 8 copies (7 now) of the game I will give out to anyone that really wants it and will play it. I got them on sale, lol. So let me know if you REALLY want it, and maybe ill send you a copy.
thanks.

Poke yo face

sounds like a good plan my level editor part of me has been itching for awhile so i'll try and make some cool fun tracks (probably going to make people dizzy)

static2601

Haha yeah make whatever if you want. add some variety, the players can rate the map. I seen you have the game already, was gonna give you a copy.