Main Menu

Not around much...

Started by static2601, April 17, 2013, 08:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Ok, so some of you may have noticed I havent been around in a while. Well Im pretty much taking a break from working on the TF2 map and the server stuff like plugins. It was pretty much consuming my entire life and not even getting things done, more like starting projects and working on them and starting another over and over. Ive completely shut that computer down and am on my new, good one learning UDK when I am on it and also doing things not computer related.

I still keep an eye on the server, make sure it's running and not outdated, but im not in console or doing any kind of admining right now. Im not sure when Ill start back on all that but if anyone needs anything, admins need permissions or whatever, make sure you let me know. I will also visit skype every once in a while when I get time. Learning UDK is gonna take all my focus and time. I will still visit the forums as normal. I still hope to put out a map update sometime, just not right now. It could be a while or could be a few weeks, I dont know, depends when I feel like working on it. But Im off to eat, See ya.

Trinity

Have a nice break. You deserve it.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Lil_tankk

Good luck

We are a legion