Main Menu

Ugh... soo tired of mario.

Started by static2601, September 14, 2011, 07:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;899Make a Sanvich or Dalakohs Bar map :D
Lets just say the next map has nothing to do with food, but you never know we may have dessert based world.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

A world inside a an aircraft carrier or a submarine, OR BOTH!!!!

Mentlegen

If only google existed.

Turboplant

It's been so long since I've played Zombie Fortress TF2 Ware.
Must. Fix.

Soda

Quote from: Mentlegen;939Soda, I think you mean Korea.
i is no koean i spek ur languge nao juu onnerstan mi?

--- Update ---

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;903Lets just say the next map has nothing to do with food, but you never know we may have dessert based world.
How about those minigames in Ratatoullie video game (I know this because my cousin plays it 24/7 and hogs the damn comput-NO I WILL NOT LET YOU PLAY RATATOULLIE) where there's like desert everywhere and just yeah.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Kitchen map with Static's desserts all over. Imagine yourself sniping from behind a cake, your engineers building sentries in the oven, and the heavy well he'll be in the fridge making a sandvich.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;973Kitchen map with Static's desserts all over. Imagine yourself sniping from behind a cake, your engineers building sentries in the oven, and the heavy well he'll be in the fridge making a sandvich.
Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;973building sentries in the oven
No need for sentries in an oven heated to 350 degrees Celsius.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast