Main Menu

IRL, a la Rhythm Heaven (Rhythm Tengoku Gold)

Started by Turboplant, September 14, 2011, 04:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboplant

Please watch both in any order, and comment.

[video=youtube_share;oThNdKK2IK4][/video]

[video=youtube;gtx4XOc9plo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtx4XOc9plo&feature=colike[/video]

I will admit that Japanese concerts appear to be a bit more coordinated.

DragonMasterNYC

This just goes to show you who the Japaneses are. I may be Hispanic, but sometimes I wonder why I wasn't born into a Japaneses family. I have always looked at their culture as somewhat superior to the American culture. This is why I will always have respect for that country.

Quote from: Turboplant;723I will admit that Japanese concerts appear to be a bit more coordinated.
Well they are since they are very dedicated and take great pride in their work, because it's art. It's there culture and it has been like this for centuries.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Inquisitor Delo

I happen to be half Japanese, and I am certainly proud to be so. From what I've heard and learned, the Japanese culture is a very complex and honorable one (Bushido, anyone?). It has so much history behind it, which is what I like the most about it.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

static2601

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;732I happen to be half Japanese, and I am certainly proud to be so. From what I've heard and learned, the Japanese culture is a very complex and honorable one (Bushido, anyone?). It has so much history behind it, which is what I like the most about it.
Kon'nichiwa Delo. (I only know 3 things in Japanese)

It may be an island, but there is a lot of history. What I really like is the architecture and traditions.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Turboplant

Quote from: static2601;733What the hell is the crap?

The first video or the second?