Main Menu

Mario Kart Server Currently Down

Started by static2601, February 23, 2013, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

The server went down, I think sometime last night. Ive been trying to bring it back online but it doesnt seem to exist. It might be in the process of being moved, but i can't confirm anything yet. Ill keep you posted on what I find out.

--- Update ---

Ok the server is gonna be moved to a new machine in Dallas and it will have a new ip. I will be working on getting that setup tonight. The other server that is down wont be up for a couple days. I Will setup a redirect for players so they know to goto the new server ip. I dont know the ip yet but will post as soon as I do. thanks for your patience.

--- Update ---

Well, Im almost done with installing everything, Im just uploading the map. The server wont be 100% back to the original but should be close enough to it. The server ip is 64.120.63.70:27017. It is password protected until everything is in working order. Ill repost when its unlocked and ready.

Poke yo face

Alright thanks for the updates static

static2601

Server is currently working with mods again. You shouldn't get time outs but if you do please report or any errors them here.

Nipple Nugget

I'm checking the server out now and everything seems back to normal. I'm glad to have it back! Thank you!

OH MY GAWD.....MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!

Lil_tankk

Nice man better severs

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk