Main Menu

Admin Organization

Started by Codbarley, January 27, 2013, 01:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codbarley

Alright this shit has to stop guys. I know we shouldn't post about conflict on the server but There's a reason why I'm doing it. It will be illustrated currently.

I was playing today and having a grand old time. I noticed an admin was on but thought nothing of it. A little while later, I see that I've been temp muted in the text box. Confused, I asked why I had been muted. I got no response from the admin. Then, I did !adminalert and asked why I had been muted. Still no response. Okay, I have all the admins in my steam chat. I'll ask each one personally.

I went down the list of online admins. RockCambo was the first. He told me that ninny had muted me because I wasn't a certified micspammer. I knew right away that was BS because there were other people spamming on the server that weren't even clan members and I had asked Static for permission after I first got HLDJ working months ago. I asked Ninny next. She said she had nothing to do with it and was not even in console. So then I asked Static. It's been about 45 minutes and he hasn't replied. Mega isn't even online so I can't ask him.

You guys really need to get organized. Start tracking who is in console and make sure there's a way to ping which admin is on if there isn't already such a thing. Admins also need to start detailing their reasons for their actions clearly. I can't tell you how many times I've had way too much trouble simply getting to the bottom of what they do.

This is no way to run a server and I'm getting more than just mildly irritated.

I'm also very disappointed in the person that decided to delete this thread. I'm reposting this after I've notified Static.

That's all for now.

static2601

Cant you view why you were muted? If not, I guess ill have to add something. Ive been working with sourcepawn to write plugins and modify them to better work with the server. I have been very busy in the last few weeks working on this. but yes you right. the server needs to be updated with new management tools, thoses are in the works. And when you contacted me, I was working on stuff and didnt catch your message til later. As of right now, the best why to get a hold of someone is to make a thread here, assuming it isnt deleted :) I assure you that wont happen again.

Codbarley

So hows the progress on that stuff bro?

Lil_tankk

Chill for a while man let static do his stuff

static2601

Well Ive gotten sidetracked a bit working with sourcepawn language to write the plugins. Im still learning it and im working with entities and and other stuff that will make good plugins for the server like recently ive put together a code to grab those boxes and speakers that block the tunnels and move them to whereever i want. Ive also been modifying it to allow me to pickup whatever I what and punt it, like a physgun. It still needs alot of work, though the basic pickup and move is good to go. I might get back to getting better admin management plugins and whatever. I have also been working on the locker delay plugin and remote disable from spawn, but those may not be added till the map is updated. I have alot of projects going on right now and am constantly busy, never taking a break, to get these done. So hopefully we'll see some progress soon. :)

Lil_tankk

I might get back in tf2 to see what's good miss playing with fellow clan members and idiots

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

static2601

i havent even been on the server at all, ive been in my test server testing plugins. Though ill be jumping in there soon and loading that plugin to mess around with.

Lil_tankk

Cool man and thanks for taking some time to fix plugins and the map

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk