Main Menu

Get tested.

Started by Soda, December 07, 2012, 11:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

...for minecraft addiction. Take the test here and post your results in the comments.

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

45% i would of just posted the direct link but i'm not sure how to do that.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

static2601

Soda

Yeah I don't think the BB code works so just copy & paste the image.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

Tama

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Atheist_Man

"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Chipawok

Meh, things not working. Anyway, mine is 78%, quite a bit less than I thought...
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

lulks

I just copied the image's actual URL.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

MegaSuperGeneral

Trinity

I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DragonMasterNYC

The reasons the BBcode doesnt work is because of the spaces that are in the image link when you copy the BBcode from the site.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Dragon, your result is surprisingly low.

DragonMasterNYC

Well I don't go to school or go to work so those questions can't be answered in the same way you might, even if they would apply.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

SuperKamiGuru

35%.... so damn inaccurate, I don't even play the game anymore.
Pecking order...

Silent Muffin

Funny how I rarely play actual minecraft anymore. I usually just play tekkit with some friends on a server one of us runs on one of our computers.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!