Main Menu

Skyrim!

Started by Tama, November 11, 2011, 05:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Everyone has been asking. How is it? Is it worth an entire inventory?
I say....Look at these screenshots first.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ninkuro/screenshots?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_72850

I love this game.  These are early game screenshots but I'll take more later.

Flapjack

i just got this game today cant wait till its done downloading

--- Update ---

Why i just love skyrim i took a few screenshots of me just doing whatever i want in the game
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043385269/screenshot/613842889502744553/?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

lulks

Should I get skyrim for pc or for my 360?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

Quote from: lulks;2082Should I get skyrim for pc or for my 360?
PC for sure

DragonMasterNYC

Your better off with the PC version.

I know the major review sites give this game high scores, but it seems players are saying it is a letdown, since it wasn't up to their expectations. I haven't played an Elder Scrolls game since 2002, and no I don't plan on playing this one, yes I know it has dragons. Only thing I can give this game is an ok if you like the series. The game has a fresh new engine which allows the dragons to be apart of the gameplay as well as dynamic weather effects. So I'll just watch from the sidelines again, but have fun guys. I'm sure it was well worth it for ya.

Also moved to the video game section.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

leviathan

I would say PC if it's good enough because my PC is kind of good but i still have to play with all graphics minimum
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

100% for the PC!

lulks

Eh, too late, already got it for 360 :P. I cannot wait to play it!!!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

Just a random screenshot I took when I paused to go to my menu while fighting a dragon.

lulks

Have any of you seen the remains of a dragon moving around like its dancing?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

leviathan

Quote from: lulks;2110Have any of you seen the remains of a dragon moving around like its dancing?
I seen them moving not really dancing though

_Necronium_

We may have a court jester in the clan, The king seemed to have liked the act

Tama

Quote from: _Necronium_;2227We may have a court jester in the clan, The king seemed to have liked the act
Hmm...I don't know about that.

leviathan

_Necronium_

Ninny just look at the king~ He laughed himself to death. lol

RockCambo

I never heard about the Elder Scrolls until I saw the Skyrim trailer. Despite this I wasn't really interested in it until now. Gonna (hopefully) get it for Christmas in addition to Rage and a better graphics card to replace this s**tty HD 3200...

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Flapjack

Quote from: RockCambo;2365I never heard about the Elder Scrolls until I saw the Skyrim trailer. Despite this I wasn't really interested in it until now. Gonna (hopefully) get it for Christmas in addition to Rage and a better graphics card to replace this s**tty HD 3200...
If your going to get it get it for the pc

humancatpost

Quote from: lulks;2108Eh, too late, already got it for 360 :P. I cannot wait to play it!!!
Why would you do that?  Have fun with missing textures, glitchy models, and game crashes!  I just got it for the PC yesterday, and by "got it" I mean "sailed me ship over the seven seas and brought it back" if you catch my drift (arrrr!).  PC ftw
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: humancatpost;2469Have fun with missing textures, glitchy models, and game crashes!

I have not had any of those problems besides the last one, and it didnt bother me too much. While I'm at it, what levels have you guys reached?

As of me posting this, I am level 35 and I'm only a little over half done with the main quest.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Flapjack

im level 13 i think and im a werewolf

humancatpost

I'm a level 69 Pimp.  Don't question my logic.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;2592I'm a level 69 Pimp.  Don't question my logic.
* level 96 magic catpost.

Tama