Main Menu

Muted, no warning

Started by MR.YUM YUMS, June 15, 2012, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.YUM YUMS

OK so I was on the tf2 DM mariokart server and we were having a good time killing in the tunnels like we always do, and people start playing music or "spamming" as most people put it. so when ninnys "spam' gets over with a I deside to "spam" just a simple anime opening and ONE person complains about the "spam" even though alot of people liked and were enjoying the "Spam" i get muted a couple minutes later by ninny. I understand the rules of the server and the "NEED PERMISION" from an admin to "spam" but everyone who does "spam" on the UA knows thats a crock of shit. At lease 80% or more of the people on the ua server spam to there liking and if they did ask for permision i never saw it, the whole excuse here was "i Did not have permision in the first place" which in my personal opinion is a load of bull crap, even though it really wasnt annoying and a few people actually liked it. Also i constanly look at the chat even if the mute was right in someone elses opinion Admins usually give a warning before they mute someone and i saw no such warning and  i would have stoped if she told me to but she just went ahead and muted. Honestly I think ninny is just out to get me and uses any excuse she can find to get me muted, gaged or any other cruel punishmentyou could give someone on a f2p internet game
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

Tama

First off, If you don't have permission you shouldn't mic spam. The only reason some people CAN mic spam without permission is because they don't play annoying shit like you were. You were also lagging the server quite bad. Aslo it's a temp mute, Stop trying to start shit WHEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REJOIN