Main Menu

Sniper Tournament 11/26/11

Started by Bighead2496, November 10, 2011, 07:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

Ok i know alot of you have been waiting. The sniper tournament now im going to give the first round of match ups for the sniper. This is the map we will be using. http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread...t=trenches+map
And the server IP we will use is :74.63.54.23:27015

And here is the Round one line up:
Soda v. Undreamt Hippo
CaariOsamu v. Jao chan
Humancatpost v. Flapjack
Angrynewb v. Inquistor Delo
Malingo v. Leviathan

The sniper tournament wil be at 1 PM be promt
I need everyone to confirm they are still apart of the tourement. just post something saying "Diggy Diggy Hole" the tournement will be held on the 26th. cause the 19 is to inconveinent... pansies.

humancatpost

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

leviathan

To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Flapjack

Quote from: leviathan;2053Derp.
Herp.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

static2601

Ok, let me know how you would like the server setup, map, mods, or whatever. i might be able to do it tonight or tomorrow. Just let me know so it can be ready. You can steam chat me if you like.

Flapjack

oh boy catpost vs me is it to late to change loadout's? i want jarate now i have catpost's jarate i call it catpiss

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Turboplant

The DAY after Minecraft? No freakin' way.

Flapjack

Quote from: Turboplant;2078The DAY after Minecraft? No freakin' way.
Yeah really bighead change the date on it

Inquisitor Delo

Yeah, I happen to be busy on the 19th at 1 PM. And Turbo has a good point, so re-scheduling might be worth considering....
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

According to Humancatpost he can't be here for that since he will still be at Minecon.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

ok i will change the date the the next saturday after that. the 26th i believe. and no changing load outs the defeats the purpose of me asking

CaariOsamu

Diggy Diggy Hole.

Also, what timezone? 1 pm EST, 1 pm PST?

Bighead2496

Quote from: CaariOsamu;2107Diggy Diggy Hole.Also, what timezone? 1 pm EST, 1 pm PST?
1 Pm EST. sorry i forgot about the time zone

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;21121 Pm EST. sorry i forgot about the time zone
Ya try to include time zones when setting things up.

I know most of us are in the US, but that's 6 different time zones.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Is it okay if you can do it an hour later? That's when I get home.
Also, how long will it take? Just asking.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

BMXninja!*

Undreamt Hippo

I'm alright with, and would actually prefer, if Soda and I had our round moved closer to the end of the line-up.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Undreamt Hippo;2166I'm alright with, and would actually prefer, if Soda and I had our round moved closer to the end of the line-up.
thats not a line up. its just tells you who is doing what. the actual rounds will be anytime after 1 pm est and maybe in between 1 and 6 for the first round so people can get the rounds done in a time convienent for them. the rounds have no time limit unless i think its getting to long. its first to 20 points on the board

Undreamt Hippo

Alright, well, I guess that makes quite a bit more sense than what I thought was planned.

leviathan

Did i miss the tournament? because i forgot it was today
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Soda

Yeah, I believe I did too. Sorry. Maybe Bighead can all IM us on steam. :\

RockCambo

As far as I know he didn't do the actual tournament on the 26th. We did a lil' practice match instead. I think you'll be doing the thing next sat. Just need Bighead to post to clarify.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Bighead2496

rock is right. and as for the tournemnet it will be next saturday. and soda dont go blaming it on me. i gave you the server, the time i didnt see you. i cant im people who arent on steam

Soda

Okay, when is the actual contest?