Main Menu

TF2 Trading Thread

Started by humancatpost, October 25, 2011, 08:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

I thought, hey, a lot of our members play Team Fortress 2, so why don't I open up a thread for members to post trade requests and offers!  The community is always the best place to go to find people who aren't stingy item whores, so why not trade with your fellow clan members!

I'll start it out:  I'm looking for a Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker and am willing to pay up to 1 refined for it!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Turboplant

I have a VR Helmet for the Engi, not sure what I want for it.

Inquisitor Delo

Got a:
Sandman
Direct hit
Vita-Saw
Killing Gloves of Boxing
Degreaser
Big Earner
Up for trade.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Mentlegen

My list of things for trade:
Flare Gun
Cow Mangler X2
Targe X2
Postal Pummeler
Warrior's Spirit
Winger
Shahanshaw
Tribalman's Shiv
Bonk
Sandman
Persian Pursuader
Jarate
Homewrecker
If only google existed.

leviathan

i have a grimm hatte to trade
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

CaariOsamu

I've got the following up for sale:
The Machina. ==SOLD==
The Huntsman. ==SOLD==
The Candy Cane. ==SOLD==
Sharpened Volcano Fragment. ==SOLD==
Conniver's Kunai. ==SOLD==
Crates. (One #25, three #26, one #27, one #28, two #29.)
The Manniversary Paper Hat. ==SOLD==
The Ubersaw.

You can make an offer, preferably in weapons or hats where/if applicable, but metal is fine too.

humancatpost

Quote from: leviathan;1764i have a grimm hatte to trade

How much for it?
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

leviathan

Quote from: humancatpost;1768How much for it?
i actually sold it today

Flapjack

I have notthing to trade right now
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

leviathan

i got a non craftable sultans ceremonial and a bonk helm to trade

Soda

Looking for black paint and Soldier's Stash. I got a piece of a Spy's costume, too. Link to my backpack --> LINK <--
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

humancatpost

I'm looking for buds and am trading 5 keys and a bills for them.  I'll have the keys by next Sunday.

CaariOsamu

Quote from: leviathan;1878i got a non craftable sultans ceremonial and a bonk helm to trade
How much for the Ceremonial?

leviathan

Quote from: CaariOsamu;1954How much for the Ceremonial?
1 rec or something around that

Soda

Got a Strange Half Zatoichi and a Tyrannus both for 2 ref each.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Quote from: Soda;1960Got a Strange Half Zatoichi and a Tyrannus both for 2 ref each.
You do know strange half zatoichi's are only 1 ref right?

Turboplant

Quote from: Soda;1960Got a Strange Half Zatoichi and a Tyrannus both for 2 ref each.
Tell me when you're selling either for a rec.

humancatpost

I'm selling a strange Sniper rifle AND a strange Razorback.  Make offers!  (I know the strange razorback is silly, but that's what gives it charm!)

Tama

Everything on Page 6 is for trade. Message me on Steam to make offers
http://www.tf2items.com/id/ninkuro

humancatpost

Quote from: NinnyChan;2011Everything on Page 6 is for trade. Message me on Steam to make offers
http://www.tf2items.com/id/ninkuro

I'm not a part of your system, so I looked at page 1.  I'll give you a $60 game for those buds.

Mentlegen

Quote from: leviathan;1962You do know strange half zatoichi's are only 1 ref right?

Now it's only 1 reclaimed, lol.

--- Update ---

Quote from: humancatpost;2030I'm not a part of your system, so I looked at page 1.  I'll give you a $60 game for those buds.

Dude, buds are only worth $25
If only google existed.