Main Menu

[Game] WYR?

Started by momma-momma-mushroom, October 08, 2012, 02:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

momma-momma-mushroom

Would you rather!
Answer it then post a new WYR scenario.

Pretty simple, I'll start it off:

WYR listen to your least favorite song for 50 straight minutes or take seven shots of Everclear?

Tetra

Never heard of ever-clear, but I would rather listen to my favorite song for 50 straight minutes. As having any sort of shots, I don't like the idea of to begin with.

Soda

Everclear is a liquor that is commonly 190 proof (95% alkyhol). So I'd probably listen to the song than burn my throat with a by product of battery acid 7 times.

WYR step on a heavy duty staple barefooted or fall down a flight of stairs?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DamonRageDevil

Considering my age, drinking that ever clear would not only get me into a horrible physical state, but also get me arrested. I think I'll stick out the song for 50 minutes.
As fro soda's , i would rather take the stair fall. Not like i don't do it already.
WYR punch a lion in the face, or be forced to balance across a thin board over a pool of acid?
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

Poke yo face

punch a lion my fat will protect me there
WYR be forced to poke random strangers in the face or be poked in your face?

Bighead2496

Poke a random stranger in the face.
WYR Run up 3 flight of stairs with 50 pounds of weights on your back, or swim i'm freezing water for 10 minutes.

DamonRageDevil

Run up 3 flights of stairs with 50 pounds on my back. I'm mildly strong.
WYR Be forced to fly on an airplane for seven hours next to two crying babies, or spend the day listening to an annoying house wife?
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

Soda

Wife. At least I'm not the first person to murder their wife, but babies, that's just sick.

WYR Roll out of your bed and onto a freeway
OR
Have a fridge fall on you?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Chipawok

Falling into the freeway... If I'm in my bed then that most likely means its night and there are a lot less cars out then, which isnt quite as close to certain death as teh fridge.

WYR:  Become a employee for Google or Valve?
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

SakanaSama

Valve. Becoming the right hand of Gaben sounds pretty awesome

WYR get shot by 10 paintballs to the chest or 1 to the forehead?

Soda

I'd take one to the forehead. Seems a bit easier.

WYR Watch 10 prank screamer videos on Youtube
OR
Get pranked by people wearing zombie masks banging on your doors and windows at night when you're about to go to sleep?