Main Menu

Sgt.Eric Menic Ready For Deployment!

Started by Eric Menic, August 21, 2012, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Menic

well..the way i found this clan was i was going to get Assains Creed  Sometime so i was searching for a clan to join. i saw the name Assains in this clan and i thought it was Pretty Cool. so i decieded to sign up for the fourms. and so here i am now.  and by the way i also play BF3 on xbox360 alot so. thats why my title says Sgt.Eric. and Hello  There..People..Anyways i do have a problem with talking. ALOT. so..Yeah :tongue-new:

--- Update ---

and i JUST downloaded Tf2.  because i saw on the Homepage that you have some Team Fortress 2 Servers.

--- Update ---

it will take about 3 hours for it to finish Downloading

--- Update ---

and just so you all know that i am getting the XBOX360 version of Assains Creed. but i dont like clans on XBOX360 because Little Kids Make Them. and Kids. I DONT GO WELL WITH KIDS!

--- Update ---

they are annoying as hell. their tiny High Pitched Voices hurt my ears. and they are annoying theyre like DUDE STOP and they rage Too much

--- Update ---

may god be with you all :smile-new:

--- Update ---

Insert Comment Here --> <--

leviathan

I think this is more of a tf2 clan, from what i know anyway, also minecraft.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Eric Menic

Well. i LoveTF2. it looks REALLY fun. i watched a couple if Youtube Videos on TF2. and it looks Pretty Fun! anyways I look Forward to seeing whoever you are on..wait you all have TF2 Servers? well see you on later

--- Update ---

after Practice Everyone gets better. Practice Makes Perfect!

--- Update ---

by any chance do you have any Team Fortress 2 Custom Map Servers? i was reading the TF2 Wiki and found Custom Maps. so i read that. and they look Pretty Cool!

--- Update ---

and i am a HUGE fucking minecraft fan. i have been playing since Alpha.

Soda

Hehe, about kids, I had a run in with a child some time ago. Enjoy your time here!
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Eric Menic

See You On the server! im excited to play TF2 for my first time!

--- Update ---

and I JUST LOVE COMMENTS! and also Squeakers and Kids are my Number 1# Enemy.

--- Update ---

and if i see any Squeakers or kids..I CRACK DOWN ON THOSE BITCHES! and please Keep in mind that i dont Normally Cuss.

--- Update ---

and You Enjoy your time Also :D and im Happy To Meet You! :welcoming:

--- Update ---

Your Profile Pic is funny :D  LOL a big fat kid shooting 2 Pistols and dancing like a gay person. LOL!

--- Update ---

so um. im gonna go get on one of your TF2 Servers.  Ok?

--- Update ---

and Yes. Eric Menic is my name. but call me Eric. i Live In Kentucky Lexington. Maywick Drive.

--- Update ---

Please Insert Random Comment Here --> <--

--- Update ---

:D !!!! im getting Ready To Join the Custom Map TF2 Mariokart server! YAY!

--- Update ---

so. i have all the Default Weapons so i will suck. anyways im going to suck ANYWAYS. i mean its going to be my very 1st time playing.

--- Update ---

i could tell it was mariokart because it says Mariokart in the map thingy

--- Update ---

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a map on a game cooler than that! Wow!

--- Update ---

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Update ---

Im reading the controls so i know how to play

--- Update ---

anyways..COOLEST FUCKING SERVER EVER

--- Update ---

and for those who are wondering Why is he not saying anything about himself? well Here Goes..Well i am a Regular Person. i play alot of videogames. i Do have a girlfriend named Hannah. she is very pretty. and also i dont really drink beer much. im not that kind of person. but usually i drink Coca-Cola. i just like it alot. also Well I LOVE to take walks. and go to the beach. but my favorite thing to do is go to a hotel. but yes. i do have a job. i work at  the..ARMY! yep. thats ANOTHER reason i put Sgt.Eric Menic in my thread name. i love being in the army. but its also Dangerous at times..and if you have a weak heart DONT join the army..otherwise that will NOT GO WELL.

--- Update ---

{i am am one of those Army Police}

static2601

Update your posts much? Anyways welcome to to forums.

Flapjack

Hating kids, I have a feeling you and soda are going to be good friends.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Silent Muffin

I'm not quite sure what to think, but yeah... Him and Soda? BESTEST of Friends, Definitely xD
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Bighead2496

Nice to meet you menic, I'm Bighead, i see your in the army, dont worry , i won't hold that against you. xD Marine Corps Crash fire rescue all the way. talk about polar opposites, im not in the marines yet thought, but anyway nice to meet a member in the US Armed Forces. ill be on the tf2 servers from time to time.

DragonMasterNYC

With all those updates it makes me happy I have a double post prevention system.

Anyway Eric welcome to the site and to community.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Hi Samhoward, You probably don't know this yet but making new accounts doesn't mean you get a new IP, I'm amazed Dragon hasn't IP banned you yet for making so many god damn accounts.

SakanaSama

Sam my boy! Welcome back! you probably shouldn't do the whole "update your post every few seconds" thing, since you used that on your other two accounts.

leviathan

I knew something was up with this guy!
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Silent Muffin

*Facepalm* It was kinda obvious.... 8 Year olds playing TF2.. Pssssssh. At 8 Years old I played Nintendo and outside with friends, too bad this generation is full of....well.... THIS.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Dark

You hate kids, yet you are a kid yourself samhoward.

How is he not IP banned yet?

Inquisitor Delo

I had my suspicions as soon as I saw the constant updates and the way his "sentences" are structured. Very similar to whatever sam had posted with his other account(s). If someone were to pull this kind of crap, (1) even with a different IP, be sure to (2) change up the writing style. Sam is obviously not smart enough to realize either.

Anyway, can this be fixed quickly? This is just getting unbelievably pathetic.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Man 3 accounts how silly.

Oh well say bye.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

hes gonna be banned from my servers as well, he did say to ban me soo, ok. Dragon, could you get me his ip address?

Tama

Quote from: static2601;6194hes gonna be banned from my servers as well, he did say to ban me soo, ok. Dragon, could you get me his ip address?

[Censored]