Main Menu

Hey! Its me Tetra been playing on the UA server sense November 2011.

Started by Tetra, June 16, 2012, 11:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetra

My gaming history is very small but it goes mainly from boredom and curiosity. I cannot remember the first game I ever played PC wise, but I was usually only a console gamer growing up I had the SNES, NES, gameboy, and my special green see through "Donkey Kong 64 edition Nintendo 64". I did not have my first personal computer until the 4-5th grade when my parents bought me a cheap Emachines PC for schooling. My first actual PC though was a super old as crap crt monitor system which I have no memory of the spec's because I was not a nerd back then. I think the first major online PC game I played was a first person shooter which at the moment I cannot think of the name but a person within the game decided because Counter Strike Source was on sale back in 2007 for 5$ that he would give it away to people in the server. This of course brought me to learning more about steam, before that I had no clue about many things. I slowly grew to be a hybrid technology nerd when I grew to understand what I could do with technology so between 2005-2009 to now my knowledge of many more things as grown ''obviously", and the rest well if I kept on typing it would make me never want to stop. Basically I find TF2 to amusing to play so I play it, I wish I could still play CS:S however it seems to buggy for what ever reason anymore at least for my machine currently. Oh, and I live in Ohio, also figured that I have been procrastinating on joining the site of the clan that I play the most server wise that I might as well finally join them. As I may be able to assist in various subjects and possibly teach people or give new perspective to people in various topics.

Silent Muffin

Nice seeing you on here Tetra, It's about time! You already know me.. Even though I go by "Santa Muffin" now instead of "Silent Muffin".
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tama

OH hey! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here. It's great you finally made an account.

Tetra

Quote from: Silent Muffin;4778Nice seeing you on here Tetra, It's about time! You already know me.. Even though I go by "Santa Muffin" now instead of "Silent Muffin".

Thanks, that was fast ha, procrastination sucks, not sure why I decided now to sign up but it felt right so I did and bam haha, finally! Kind of cool to finally communicate in a forum based place especially a clan oriented one I don't remember the last time I ever did this sort of interaction but it will be better then me rambling on in the server I would think :)

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the community Tetra and enjoy your time here.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Inquisitor Delo

Welcome Tetra. Enjoy your time here amongst fellow gamers.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Cold Assassin

Lil_tankk