Main Menu

Forum Game: Capture the Hill

Started by RockCambo, January 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lulks

Makes Flapjack choke on flapjacks. I now own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Lil_tankk

Slpas lulks with a microphone now i own the hill

SakanaSama

Purchases the land the hill is on and evicts Tankk. A Challenger Appears!

Bighead2496

Puts on SCBA, then gasses the hill with mustard gas. I own thegod damn hill.

Flapjack

Takes over bighead's hershal's land with a fire truck with bighead in it, now i own the gawd dam hill!
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Lil_tankk

use candy to get flapjack to move now i own the hill

_Necronium_

Slaps lil tank with a fish I own the hill.

Soda

Makes Necro's monitor freeze on a frame of ungodly horrible anime, permanently burning it on his screen. I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Quote from: Soda;5732Makes Necro's monitor freeze on a frame of ungodly horrible anime, permanently burning it on his screen. I own the hill.

Throws twenty samhowards at Soda. He gets overwhelmed by the combined powers of the failed trolls. I own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Lil_tankk

Grabs lulks by the hand and trhows him  of the hill now i own it

static2601

Bitch slap tank off the hill, I own it.

Soda

Makes static choke on a banana, I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

Shove awesome face up soda's ass. I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

High fives static of the hill now i own it Nikka

lulks

Shouts "FREEDOM" and stabs Tankk with a claymore, and throws him off. I now own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

_Necronium_

Fus Ro Dah's Lulks. I own the hill.

Soda

Bans static from the hill because he broke the rule...... Oh wait. I own the hill simply because I did nothing.

lulks

Shoots fireballs from my eyes and lightning bolts from my arse at Soda. I now own the hill again.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DuskKing

Sends Heavy up the hill to hug Lulks to death. Mai hill.

Soda

Slaps Heavy with a Vintage Sandvich. I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

throws soda a coke now i own the hill

DuskKing

Uses high powered explosive to trigger earthquake. Earthquake shakes Tankk down into the resulting crevices which coincidently surround the hill. Mai hill.

Soda

Shoves a can of Dust-Off up Dusk's nose and he dies from inhalant abuse. I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

gives soda crack he dies of over dose now i own  the hill

Trinity

Gives Tank a bean burrito laced with Ex-lax. Now I own the hill.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.