Main Menu

Forum Game: Capture the Hill

Started by RockCambo, January 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil_tankk

slaps flapjack with a Belgium waffle now i own the hill

Flapjack

gives lil tank a girlfriend and a job so he goes actin like a pimp bein a pimp walkin down the street with his purple dress and golden chain with black jesus on it, now i own the hill :D
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Soda

I tell Flapjack "If the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?" With that, his head asplodes. I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

KOOS RO DAH's soda off a cliff or tankk if he posts here again now i own the hill

Soda

I perm ban Dragon, Trinity, Tankk, Flapjack and myself for not following the rule "You'll have to wait a while before recapturing (lets say 2+ or so posts after you lost control)."I don't own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

well then soda thats bullshit because alot of people posted before two posts.

Cold Assassin

I own the fucking hill!

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

Lil_tankk

semd cold to mother russia now i own the hill with my mexican flag

Trinity

Tankk runs off the hill to get the water hose after I set his Mexican flag on fire. Now I own the hill.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DragonMasterNYC

I scare Trin's puppy off she goes after her, now I own the hill.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

I put sum reggeton music dragon dance off the hill now i own the hill

Soda

I activate Extreme Sarcasm and say," Is that music what am I gonna do dance to death etc." and everyone implodes. I own the hill.

Flapjack

gives soda a SHOTGUN BLAST TO THE FACE, that he can't fix with soda now i own the hill

Soda

I find a wild, hungry flapjack, flapping and jacking in the woods. I feel pity for the sorry creature and feed him this:
I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

hits soda with a xbox 360 now i own the hill

Flapjack

shoots tankk with a tank now i own the hill

Soda

I show Flapjack an Uncyclopedia page and his face is permanently disfigured because he laughed too hard. Everyone violently vomits out their heart and expire on a random car. I own the hill.

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;5672I show Flapjack an Uncyclopedia page and his face is permanently disfigured because he laughed too hard. Everyone violently vomits out their heart and expire on a random car. I own the hill.
whats with you in vomit?

Soda

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;5678...I still own the hill.
....iownthehill.avi

Lil_tankk

bitch slpas flapjack and soda of the hill please wait for another person to write

static2601

Throws napalm at tank, burning him alive. I own the hill.

DragonMasterNYC

Pulls the plug on Static's PSU, now I own the hill.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

truns Dragon to a roach  now i own the hill

Flapjack

traps lil tankk in a room with justin biebers baby song on now i own the hill