Main Menu

Half Life DJ suggestions?

Started by Nipple Nugget, March 03, 2013, 02:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipple Nugget

I just got HLDJ and, to be frank, I have no idea what songs and sounds to get. Is there any songs/sounds that you recommend or would be pleasing to the server?

OH MY GAWD.....MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!

static2601

-TF2 music/ sounds, Game music, real life music that go with the gameplay, not some pop, pony, high pitched shit, the genre of the music to play, you just kinda get the feel for what people want to hear or go with the same style others are playing. NOT repeating sounds thats are annoying, high pitched and screechy.

-Also dont mic spam when people are having an active conversation, Its just fucking annoying when someone comes in and interrupts with some stupid shit, you will get muted. This pretty much goes for anyone, not just you. There is also a good chance you will get muted several times, don't take this as a bad thing and never play again. you be unmuted and you will learn how to properly spam in the server. Or you will be permanently muted, kicked for the clan and banned, lol just kidding, probably not.

-One more thing, take tips from official micpammers like drunkendan on what to play and when. Also dont make your spams last forever, try to limit them to a few minutes if possible cuz other people would like to spam too. And be conscious about what others think about your music.
Just my thoughts

Tama

Try getting some Final Fantasy. That music is good.

static2601

Anything Final Fantasy is awesome.

Nipple Nugget

Alrighty! Thanks for the suggestions. Quick question though: Whenever I play HLDJ on the server the audio just abruptly ends. My file is fine, but my song will just stop playing halfway or near the end of the song. Is there any troubleshooting I can do to fix this?

OH MY GAWD.....MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!