Main Menu

Account recovered, thank you, hava a nice day.

Started by RyeGye101, September 28, 2012, 09:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyeGye101

Well, just as I made a new account, Valve recovered my old account for me.

The guy didnt just hack my account for shits and giggles, He stole all of my tradable items, (untradable items were ok)

Luckily for me i had an awesome pal like Shady to give me 15 items to get me back on track.

Thanks all of you for the support in this crapshot of a week.:joyous:

I'll seeyou all back on TF2

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

leviathan

And that is what happens when people get addicted to tf2.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Soda

Quote from: leviathan;6468And that is what happens when people get addicted to tf2.
And this is a living example of a UA clan member that does not play tf2.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Not true i play tf2, i just don't play it to trade there is a big difference.

RyeGye101

Quote from: leviathan;6470Not true i play tf2, i just don't play it to trade there is a big difference.

I dont usually trade either, Levi, Shady just helped me get back into the game.

Thats all

leviathan

Just saying that people that get too obsessed hack accounts just for hats.

Lil_tankk

Soda

Quote from: Lil_tankk;6478this why u keep your inventory private
The entire point of hats is to show that you're better than them; how are you gonna do that with your private bp?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Quote from: Soda;6480The entire point of hats is to show that you're better than them; how are you gonna do that with your private bp?

Really? I thought the point of hats was to have a false sense of accomplishment.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;6469And this is a living example of a UA clan member that does not play tf2.
I played TF2 a lot before this year not once have a I cared for the items I get. Nor am I gonna go pay Steam for keys and items.

TF2 is really not that addicting, if anything its addictive as weed, you can not have any for long periods of time with no ill effects. Now MMOs are like crack as well as Minecraft, people can't put them down. They need to have their fill of the game at least once a day.

Quote from: Soda;6480The entire point of hats is to show that you're better than them; how are you gonna do that with your private bp?
I thought it was more of a how much cash are you willing to pay for that. Actually that is what it is because I've had people pay me for some of my hats via donations on PayPal.

If your gonna show that you are better at something it's better to show off your achievements. Since most things can be bought and traded, can't do that with achievements.

Anyway it's good to hear you got your account back.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RyeGye101